PDA

View Full Version : we could be one rank higher...

NeoGen
05-03-2007, 03:24 PM
...if I was awarded my 2k pending credits! :eusa_wall:

Nflight
05-03-2007, 04:56 PM
Due to many unhappy crunchers we would have many Team Mates crunching this project, but because you have to wait for the results of others - You get some people who are not willing to be patient and keep at the pace of patience.

ufluids is a great Project, but there direction to go with quorum's of many, and I don't know anymore how many they require for each work unit results in less crunchers then ever before.

I would like to return to this project and take my score to maybe 100,000 points but with Tanpaku beckoning we attempt to keep our #1 Spot I am returning to this fine project to help out.

I will return to ufluids and yes Beerknurd (((I got my EYE on you)))
http://www.schools.pinellas.k12.fl.us/gallery/animated/eyeball.gif

Beerknurd
05-03-2007, 06:37 PM
I was only running it cause PrimeGrid went down... I haven't run uFluids in about 5 days. All that coming in mow is old pending credit. I really only ran it for about a day I think. I will hit up Tanpaku soon, but I want to 5 or 10 thousand in D2OL first.

Opteron
05-04-2007, 02:11 AM
I was only running it cause PrimeGrid went down... I haven't run uFluids in about 5 days. All that coming in mow is old pending credit. I really only ran it for about a day I think. I will hit up Tanpaku soon, but I want to 5 or 10 thousand in D2OL first.

Its really good to see you in D2OL stats Beer, Thanks...:icon_mrgreen:

Beerknurd
05-04-2007, 02:23 AM
my points are kinda inconsistant... Sometimes I dump them and sometimes I don't... I depends on if I remember or not. But D2OL is crunching 24/7 right now.