PDA

View Full Version : I Broke the TMRL Project ... !!!

PoorBoy
05-24-2007, 02:24 AM
I threw my Quads @ the TMRL Project about a day & a 1\2 ago and the Project hasn't recovered since ... :icon_lol: ... I have Hundreds of TMRL WU's trying to Upload on my PC's, a few get threw then zilch for hours on end.

Their probably the one's that infected my Main PC, I think they got pissed off @ me and sent me a virus ... :rofl:

mitchellds
05-24-2007, 02:43 AM
You got more power than they can handle, they're prob just jealous.

Frederic Brillouet
05-24-2007, 09:05 AM
hahahathis makes me think of the things that were said on the forums of dpad. GOD, Lauren2U and some other guys were always discussing over who broke the stats server again hahaha

PoorBoy
05-24-2007, 12:04 PM
hahahathis makes me think of the things that were said on the forums of dpad. GOD, Lauren2U and some other guys were always discussing over who broke the stats server again hahaha

:icon_lol: ... I hate these Baby Sitting Projects, I managed to get a lot of the WU's Uploaded over night but not Reported. Then this morning I was able to connect to the Site for a few minutes so I got them Reported.

Right after that the Project was unreachable again & the Wu's are starting to backup again waiting to Upload ... :icon_mad:

I posted in the Forum about the Site being so slow but nobody's home I guess, the last Update on the main page is over 3 months old. Also from reading through some of the Post's it doesn't look like the Administrators respond very much if at all ... :icon_rolleyes:

Frederic Brillouet
05-25-2007, 08:00 PM
hahaha, what a wonderful feeling it must be to break a stats server by flushing! dpad's severs have been updated now becuase they've been broken so many times:icon_lol: (anyway if you would try to break them, give it a try :icon_wink: )

PoorBoy
05-25-2007, 09:08 PM
750 TMTL WU's waiting to be Uploaded on my PC's, I haven't been able to Upload 1 for over a day now. I don't suspect things will get any better until over the Holiday weekend if even then.

I hope things improve as the Report Deadline for them is the 29'th & I'd hate to lose them due to the Projects ineptitude, 750 WU's is worth 22,500 Credits as the Project has a set Credit for each WU ...

I shut off any new work for the Project until I can get rid of these that I have cluttering up my Hard Drives now ... :icon_rolleyes: ... I think their messing up my ability to get new work from Docking because BOINC thinks I have all this work to do still on my PC's when the work is already done but I can't get rid of it. May have to increase the Contact time a little each time until Docking gives me more WU's ...

NeoGen
05-26-2007, 01:46 AM
PoorBoy... have you ever thought of creating your own personal DC project? :)

You sure got more computing power than many schools and institutions out there.:icon_mrgreen:

PoorBoy
05-26-2007, 09:02 AM
PoorBoy... have you ever thought of creating your own personal DC project? :)

You sure got more computing power than many schools and institutions out there.:icon_mrgreen:

You've head of the old TV Program called the Mod Squad, just think of me as the Quad Squad ... :icon_mrgreen: :icon_wink:

PoorBoy
05-27-2007, 09:15 AM
I did manage to get all 750 of the TMRL Wu's Uploaded and Reported last night. I noticed some activity on the Uploads yesterday afternoon and baby sitted them the rest of the day by shutting off the Network Access to all but a few PC's so the Uploads would go through faster on them. Then when they finished I started up a few more with Network access & so on.

Later in the day the Uploads stopped again for a few hours but then slowly started up again, so I went to bed. When I got up all the WU's had finished Uploading & I reported them before their deadlines. Now their all just sitting there in the Pending Status ... :icon_rolleyes: ... I don't think a single 1 of them has been Validated since my Credit has stayed the same since before I got them Uploaded.

Theres definitly a problem at the site from what a few people have told me, and theres been absolutly no response from the Dev's or Mod's ... :icon_mad:

NeoGen
05-27-2007, 07:27 PM
Start up projects and their problems... you gotta love'em. :icon_razz:

PoorBoy
05-27-2007, 09:43 PM
Start up projects and their problems... you gotta love'em. :icon_razz:

Every thing worked out okay in the end, all the Wu's I returned have now been Validated ... :)

Their out of work again so I'll have to wait and see when they have more work if I can break the Server again ... :icon_mrgreen: ... If I break it enough maybe they get up off of their Pentium 90 Laptop Server & buy something decent ... :icon_twisted: