PDA

View Full Version : I want to join Predictor and join AMD Users Team

MatthewS
07-30-2004, 03:30 AM
I have been waiting for about a week now to join Predictor and join the AMD Users Team. However they have create account disabled. How long will it be before they start excepting new members and allow them to create an account?? :?

gamer007
07-30-2004, 04:46 AM
Heres a quote from the P@H site:
7/29/04 - Updates for today:

A bug has been discovered in Charmm 3.12 for Mac OS X which has been fixed in Charmm version 3.13 which we will release in a couple of hours. Thanks to Shaktai for pointing this out to us!
Looks like we will open the new account creation page by tomorrow. The system is keeping up with the current load, so we guess we will be able to take on some more users (and a lot of people or asking for accounts at the moment).

BC
07-30-2004, 05:41 AM
I have been waiting for about a week now to join Predictor and join the AMD Users Team. However they have create account disabled. How long will it be before they start excepting new members and allow them to create an account?? :?

Mathew... Since I have access to the DB and know a few things, You could get started under my acct and then just detach and reattach with your account code whenever they do reopen it and merge over your points.... not a problem.

PM me if you want to go that route.

BC