PDA

View Full Version : Tek182

Beerknurd
06-01-2007, 05:43 AM
I think Tek182 is Beyond from Ars Technica... He joined us about the same time Ars ramped up in Spinhenge. I think he is a spy!!!!!!! :icon_wink:

Big Whiskey
06-01-2007, 06:36 AM
At least KWSN members have the balls to say who they are
Win, lose or draw

Beerknurd
06-01-2007, 06:38 AM
I'm not 100% sure, but I have a pretty good hunch...

AMD-USR_JL
06-01-2007, 11:47 AM
Yea, i think it is him too. If you look in each of their profiles, the one here and the one at spinhenge, they list the same homepage. http://www.geocities.com/ttim_mcgraw/mypage.html

tek182
06-01-2007, 02:04 PM
Guys,
I am not a spy! It is just me! Geez! I am not pretending to be anyone else! Sorry, but you are barking up the wrong tree! I can't believe this crap! You guys are paranoid!

Tek182

Beerknurd
06-01-2007, 02:11 PM
We are just playing on the defensive... It all in good fun!!!

Steve Lux
06-01-2007, 04:27 PM
I'm not paranoid, just neurotic.

Opteron
06-01-2007, 05:24 PM
I'm a spy... "I" spy on myself then tell "me" about it then "myself" gets angered at "I" for snitching and getting the whole damn thing started...

On the other hand maybe we're just Schizophrenic...:icon_mrgreen:

Beerknurd
06-01-2007, 05:27 PM
I'm a spy... "I" spy on myself then tell "me" about it then "myself" gets angered at "I" for snitching and getting the whole damn thing started...

That statement gave me a headache... :lol:

Brucifer
06-01-2007, 06:07 PM
I think Tek182 is Beyond from Ars Technica... He joined us about the same time Ars ramped up in Spinhenge. I think he is a spy!!!!!!! :icon_wink:

LOL I really got a chuckle out of this one. :) I think there is a multi-national pastime in the DC world about everyone wondering who "who & who* may or may not be. It's entertaining anyway. As for the spy thing though, it's rather hard to be a spy when the forums are all open to the public. :)

If he is, then what's he doing? Why he's adding points to the AMD Users score as all the boinc stuff is tracked by user and team. So if he is spying on open to the public forums and at the same time donating points to the team on spinhenge it looks like a good deal for the team really. :)

And if he isn't Beyond, well then at least he is/was put in league of a good contributor and member of the ARS team. :)

And if he's just plain ole Tek182, why that's just fine cause the team needs his points no matter what he/she is. :)

and last but not least, I know Beer was just having a good time and meant no harm! :)

Frederic Brillouet
06-01-2007, 06:25 PM
I am actually Lauren2U from Free-DC. Strange you guys never realised that!

Opteron
06-01-2007, 10:47 PM
That statement gave me a headache... :lol:

LOL you think you have a headache Beer you should be in here with all the rest of us... I really am Dangerously Under Medicated!!!:icon_mrgreen:

Nflight
06-01-2007, 11:53 PM
http://www.kirkwood.k12.mo.us/parent_student/nkm/nkms_site/learning_community_pages/studentprojects/2001-2002/thedustbowl_tim_w_8w/images/drinking.gifI am so confused :shocked::dontknow::bs:I really do have a headache, honestly no kidding intended, staring at all this hoopla over paranoia. I really think I am beginning to be under medicated when I stop by, and as often as that is I really should join AA. Imagine the fascination when others read your dribble only to find out you haven't had a drink in awhile but the thought of consuming a beer or cocktail at this moment is over whelming. Down the hatch everyone!

AMD-USR_JL
06-02-2007, 12:00 AM
I am sorry, i got confused with people. I actually meant that Tek182 is Dale Kensok.
http://spin.fh-bielefeld.de/view_profile.php?userid=20579

Opteron
06-02-2007, 12:10 AM
http://www.kirkwood.k12.mo.us/parent_student/nkm/nkms_site/learning_community_pages/studentprojects/2001-2002/thedustbowl_tim_w_8w/images/drinking.gifI am so confused :shocked::dontknow::bs:I really do have a headache, honestly no kidding intended, staring at all this hoopla over paranoia. I really think I am beginning to be under medicated when I stop by, and as often as that is I really should join AA. Imagine the fascination when others read your dribble only to find out you haven't had a drink in awhile but the thought of consuming a beer or cocktail at this moment is over whelming. Down the hatch everyone!

Don't stress it Nflight we were just givng eachother a hard time...:icon_mrgreen: At least we (Me Myself and I ) were...:icon_mrgreen:

Beerknurd
06-02-2007, 01:26 AM
NO NO!!!! Enough with that me, myself, and I thing... :lol: Here comes the migraine!!!

leavitron
06-02-2007, 01:34 AM
Y'all crack me up!

Bender10
06-02-2007, 01:35 AM
Would this be easier: :qleft3: Moi, moi-même et I

or this: Mim, eu mesmo e I

or this: Me, zelf en I

Goes down easier with burbon and coke....the asprin, I mean..

Opteron
06-02-2007, 01:37 AM
NO NO!!!! Enough with that me, myself, and I thing... :lol: Here comes the migraine!!!

:lol: :icon_mrgreen: :lol:

Beerknurd
06-02-2007, 01:41 AM
:BangHead: Why won't the pain stop!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bender10
06-02-2007, 01:41 AM
Long time no see Leaver, How've you been?

Beerknurd
06-02-2007, 01:42 AM
Would this be easier: :qleft3: Moi, moi-même et I

or this: Mim, eu mesmo e I

or this: Me, zelf en I

Goes down easier with burbon and coke....the asprin, I mean..

Now I have a headache in 3 different languages.... :lol:

leavitron
06-02-2007, 02:04 AM
Long time no see Leaver, How've you been?
I started a new job 3 weeks ago, so I've been pretty busy.

I'm working on upgrading my server to an X2. I ordered a board to switch my machine to Athlon 64, now I need to decide on CPU and RAM. Then I'll have two better-powered machines for DC.

Steve Lux
06-02-2007, 02:06 AM
I think it's all Beerknurd's fault. We need to do something aweful to him. At least with his avatar we're going to be able to identify him to "America's Most Wanted".

AMDave
06-02-2007, 02:35 AM
You guys are funny!

(quietly checks in the bathroom mirror and alleviates the rising paranoia...phew...I am still me.)

Opteron
06-02-2007, 02:38 AM
I think it's all Beerknurd's fault. We need to do something aweful to him. At least with his avatar we're going to be able to identify him to "America's Most Wanted".

I agree but I think if we went and stole his Beer it would be worse then turning him into "AMW"...:icon_mrgreen:

Nflight
06-02-2007, 02:40 AM

My Current avatar is he who has distinguished himself as the instigator of all this hoopla! So taketh my avatar and send it to the authorities and tell them to torture this poor guy with wet noodles. Hang him up by his finger nails. Oh worshiped one of Beer God he who passes thee emblem of hoot must take a bashing of Hoopla, oh Beer God worshiper. ( Pause while we open another can of Coors Light - spelling is deplorable as I am suffering from migraine syndrome or ACME headache seriousness - Aka Wiley Coyote super genius - aka Roadrunner hour cartoon on Saturday mornings that are no longer on TV since children can't see so much fricking violence Dang it)http://eagle.v-shell.com/roadrunner.gifhttp://www.cs.rutgers.edu/%7Emcgrew/Amarel/Supporting/WileyCoyote.gif

OH I love this WhatPulse Competition....

tek182
06-02-2007, 06:49 AM
I just think that you all should be certified nuts! LMAO! :icon_lol:

Beerknurd
06-02-2007, 06:50 AM
I agree... I am Nflight's avatar... :lol: I was really confused at first. Then I realized he stole my picture... :lol:

AMDave
06-02-2007, 06:56 AM
HA HAA HA HAA !
By George I think he's got it!
We aint here to be average!

tek182
06-02-2007, 06:56 AM
LMAO! I joined! Everyone happy now? I am not a member of any other team.......... yet. LMAO!:icon_mrgreen:

AMDave
06-02-2007, 07:11 AM
LOL.
You are a card! I see by the length of your humour that you are in good company here ;)

BTW just in case I missed it...
Welcome to AMD Users, tek182!

tek182
06-02-2007, 07:18 AM
LOL.
You are a card! I see by the length of your humour that you are in good company here ;)

BTW just in case I missed it...
Welcome to AMD Users, tek182!

Thanks AMDave! I guess since you are a Moderator, we have to take you in moderation! LOL! :icon_mrgreen:

Ototero
06-02-2007, 11:03 AM
If you want stats, see me.

Steve Lux
06-02-2007, 12:22 PM
Not his avatar (which we cannot seem to stop staring at) - Him.

Opteron
06-02-2007, 12:43 PM

I am...:icon_mrgreen:

tek182
06-02-2007, 07:24 PM
If you want stats, see me.

Ototero,
Do I have to? LOL! Seriously, you got some sort of stats add-on or something? What's up? :icon_mrgreen:

Tek182 :icon_lol:

Ototero
06-02-2007, 08:14 PM
What I mean is..........when you crunch for us, I create the stats and award yellow (gold if you prefer) markers if you're good.

See the link at the top of each page.

Frederic Brillouet
06-02-2007, 08:27 PM
What I mean is..........when you crunch for us, I create the stats and award yellow (gold if you prefer) markers if you're good.

See the link at the top of each page.
i can feel a gold one coming :icon_mrgreen:

tek182
06-02-2007, 08:36 PM
Where's my stripe? LOL! :icon_razz:

tek182

Nflight
06-02-2007, 10:14 PM
Congratulations there you are officially a member of us Nutty Techno weenies here at AMD Users! :blob3: :blob3: :blob3:

Lagu
06-02-2007, 11:34 PM
Every time I see Beerknurds sig been used by another another member as put word into his mout made me confused. First I read it once then a second time and discover it is Nflight with his jumping "boys".

I think it is better change sig because the risk of misunderstanding. Have Beerknurd really said that I think.:icon_rolleyes:

tek182
06-04-2007, 05:27 AM
Congratulations there you are officially a member of us Nutty Techno weenies here at AMD Users! :blob3: :blob3: :blob3:

Hi Guys,
Yeah, I joined the team! Are we ready to start chewing on Spinach@Home? Hmmmm, Spinach and Beer(Beerknurd) do they go together? Oh well, the race is on Wednesday! Good luck all!

tek182 :icon_razz:

Beyond
06-05-2007, 02:55 PM
I think Tek182 is Beyond from Ars Technica... He joined us about the same time Ars ramped up in Spinhenge. I think he is a spy!!!!!!!
Wow, a new job. Does it pay well?

Heard that i was a Tek182, whatever that is. Not me, nope. But maybe I'm lying...

Seriously, I've always been an Ars Technica member and that ain't gonna change. I do run all AMD processors (except for my laptop that crunches PrimeGrid). I have visited your forums now and then to see what's up. You've got a great team and are great competitors. I think we're all here primarily to promote the science as best we can. Anyway best of luck, and now that I'm a forum member I might chime in from time to time if that's OK.

Beerknurd
06-05-2007, 03:03 PM
Of course it's ok... :lol: I was just messing with him. I just looked in Ars stats and picked a name. Thanks for being a good sport about it Beyond. You are welcome here any time.

tek182
06-05-2007, 05:29 PM
SEE! Now you got Beyond on your butt! Too funny! I passed his butt on Spinach by 2 rankings and the next he was ahead of me 2 rankings! Now I am #46 and he is #41. Oh well, you sure got Beyond's attention! Still laughing! :icon_lol:

tek182 :icon_mrgreen:

Frederic Brillouet
06-05-2007, 06:11 PM
Wow, a new job. Does it pay well?

Heard that i was a Tek182, whatever that is. Not me, nope. But maybe I'm lying...

Seriously, I've always been an Ars Technica member and that ain't gonna change. I do run all AMD processors (except for my laptop that crunches PrimeGrid). I have visited your forums now and then to see what's up. You've got a great team and are great competitors. I think we're all here primarily to promote the science as best we can. Anyway best of luck, and now that I'm a forum member I might chime in from time to time if that's OK.
We'll always keep a seat warm for you Beyond :icon_mrgreen:

Strongbow
06-06-2007, 08:15 PM
We'll always keep a seat warm for you Beyond :icon_mrgreen:

But we won't go beyond keeping your seat warm! ...as that's just plain rude!:icon_lol: