PDA

View Full Version : A hot one

Brucifer
06-03-2007, 09:24 PM
So there I am, happy and perfectly content sitting at my keyboard and along comes the wife and tells me I need to get outside and get water lines strung to her plants. And while I'm at it, need a few new pipes run, and etc., etc., and the list just keeps growing. So like the dutiful husband I get out there and start stringing water lines. It is a hot one out there today, fact we are supposed to have around three of them in a row I guess. Anyway after doing that for a while, and the sweat is pouring, she comes walking back around and says I need to get inside the house before I get heat stroke....... so I finally get back in the house and start cooling down.... and the list starts growing again. Sometimes you just can't win. :)

Maybe it's cause I sat back down at the computer again. If I sat down at the kitchen table with a fan in my hand she probably wouldn't have said anything. It's gotta be the computer.... :)

spikey_richie
06-03-2007, 09:55 PM
That's one of the advantages of having a fiance who's 5,000 miles away - she can't make me :P

Opteron
06-03-2007, 10:53 PM
Its definitely the computer... My computers draw more of a "Honey-Do List" then anything else I could do, or not do...:icon_mrgreen:

vaughan
06-04-2007, 12:23 AM
Hehe! I had the opposite experience on Sunday. There I was trying to sleep in and I get harangued with "wtf's wrong with the freaking internet today :icon_rolleyes: I've just waited 5 minutes for my e-mail to load." :icon_twisted:

Oops! Doomeva and I were using both broadband connections with Torrents running - bandwidth to spare = zilch. :icon_redface:

Opteron
06-04-2007, 12:41 AM
I steal my wifes Lan too...:icon_mrgreen: