PDA

View Full Version : Surprise, but less than I wanted to.

Frederic Brillouet
06-10-2007, 06:05 AM
If I were you I'd check out the stats for dpad guys (from 2 days ago). I've flushed some 5 million points thare. too bad it caught me by surprise because the stupid puter reset to autosend results:BangHead: :5censored:

AMDave
06-10-2007, 06:17 AM
Woah Nellie! That's a sneak attack and a half. :D
You just jumped over 2000 of us.
Nice dump FB!

Frederic Brillouet
06-10-2007, 07:19 AM
Woah Nellie! That's a sneak attack and a half. :D
You just jumped over 2000 of us.
Nice dump FB!
Thanks AMDave! I'm second in the team there now. bwhite better pay attention cause I'm gunning for 1st place now! (and a spot in the top 10 overall hehehe (reminds me of a song: It's a long way to the top if you wanna crunch along...:icon_mrgreen: )

I was actually aiming for +25 million, but not to worry, I'll be back!

AMD-USR_JL
06-10-2007, 03:25 PM
Wow, that's an incredible dump. How long had you been saving that dump? I'm sure that bumped us up some spots in the DC-Vault. I was never able to get past the 20th place hump, glad to have some help.

Frederic Brillouet
06-10-2007, 03:30 PM
Wow, that's an incredible dump. How long had you been saving that dump? I'm sure that bumped us up some spots in the DC-Vault. I was never able to get past the 20th place hump, glad to have some help.
I had been saving for a month or so. There should be 30.000 points heading our way again cause i asked to merge some results from one of my other pc's that went astray. We only went up 3 places, but I'm aiming to get us in the top 15 at least. top 10 if we have some luck. amd's do kick ass on this project. maybe every team member should switch all of their puters to this project for a month, then we should have some classy output! (at the dpc forums they were wondering if we were testing the new barcelona cores hahaha)

Ototero
06-10-2007, 10:53 PM
I feel a yellow sash presentation coming up :)