PDA

View Full Version : Post Race Thanks

Big Whiskey
06-13-2007, 12:37 AM
Thanks to everyone that ran Spinhenge in Race #3 for the boost

AMD Users moved from 18th to 15th

We started with around 500 000 credits and by the time the pending credits clear we should have over 750 000

:wav:

I agree with PcManiac races are good all around

Cheers
Big Whiskey

Murray
06-13-2007, 08:30 AM
Thanks to everyone that ran Spinhenge in Race #3 for the boost

AMD Users moved from 18th to 15th

We started with around 500 000 credits and by the time the pending credits clear we should have over 750 000

:wav:

I agree with PcManiac races are good all around

Cheers
Big Whiskey

I must say we have really helped each project along quite a bit in this race...Our next race should be for 1 month on a project which we are struggling in to boost us right to the top...Just an idea.

Regards
Murray

Lagu
06-13-2007, 04:18 PM
I think it will be more because the delay veryfying all WU´s:icon_wink:

Frederic Brillouet
06-13-2007, 08:38 PM
I must say we have really helped each project along quite a bit in this race...Our next race should be for 1 month on a project which we are struggling in to boost us right to the top...Just an idea.

Regards
Murray
I think thats a good idea. that leaves enough time to get everyone worked in

AMDave
06-14-2007, 10:41 AM
It's been great fun too, BigWhiskey.
I'll be back after the compy to get myself over the 10K.
AMD-USR_JL has been doing double-time on the 10K plan.
I have some serious catching up to do.
I'm gittin' whipped. =-O

Nflight
06-15-2007, 10:13 AM
I am also doing the 10,000 mark on each project, so I too will finish after the race, sort of. I accidentally downloaded 5 days worth of Work Units before the end of the race, now I can't start Tanpaku yet! :(

moderna
06-15-2007, 02:32 PM
Thanks to Neogen for supporting these races. They are fun and a great way to focus the group. I would go for longer races to get our stats up on projects.

PcManiac
06-17-2007, 05:32 AM
I am also doing the 10,000 mark on each project, so I too will finish after the race, sort of. I accidentally downloaded 5 days worth of Work Units before the end of the race, now I can't start Tanpaku yet! :(
Abort, yes, Abort, yes, Abort, yes, Abort, yes, Abort, yes, Abort, yes, Abort, yes, Abort, yes, Abort, yes, Abort, yes, Abort, yes Abort, yes, Abort, yes...

after 20 minutes, they will all be aborted hehehe I made the same mistake :(

NeoGen
06-18-2007, 12:05 AM
Thanks to Neogen for supporting these races. They are fun and a great way to focus the group. I would go for longer races to get our stats up on projects.
Next time I might re-do the 2005 contest model again... :)
In 2005 we did something like that on a handful of projects that neesed a boost. We had a contest called "Spring Contest" that lasted for 2 and a half months,almost all of the Spring season (for those of us on the northern hemisphere) on 7 projects in parallel. That is 2 and a half months running only those 7 projects from day 1 to the end.