PDA

View Full Version : More work available

AMDave
07-07-2007, 09:10 AM
Simap just released some more work.

Looks like the demand is so hot that the project website DDoS'd itself.
The wu's are downloading but I can't open the project's homepage.

AMDave
07-07-2007, 09:16 AM
Ooops.
Correction.
Looks like it crashed.
The downloads have stopped and the website homepage has been replaced with
Not available

This page requires database access. Our database server is temporarily shut down for maintenance. Please try again later.

AMDave
07-07-2007, 10:15 AM
Seems to be fixed again.
For the time being ... errrrm ... TOO LATE!
Looks like they've all been downloaded already.
I'm happy with the 6 I got.

PoorBoy
07-07-2007, 10:52 AM
I've been picking up another 1 here & there every so often with a Deadline of the 15'th. I'm sure with the Deadline of the 8'th or 9'th for most of the Wu's that were released on the 30'th there will be more to come as people miss the Deadlines or just Abort them because they downloaded to many.

Some people will download a bunch with no intention of running them, they just want a few hundred Credits and then they get rid of them or let them pass the deadline.

I'm proud to say of the more than 6500 I Downloaded I've ran almost every 1 of them out, I'm down to my last 2 Caches to run out now, about 200 of them to go yet. I'll have them done by late tonight if every thing goes okay ... :)

PoorBoy
07-07-2007, 04:07 PM
Theres definitely more work or re-work being released, I had most of my PC's run out of Simap Wu's but when I just looked several of them had about 20 each on them with a July 15'th Deadline ... :) ... There will probably be more & more re-released as the 9'th approaches and all the early July Wu's will hit their Deadline too ... :icon_santa: