PDA

View Full Version : if you happen to have some spare time

Frederic Brillouet
08-15-2007, 06:39 AM
look at the stats of d2ol today. there is some dumping on the way from our dutch colleagues. it kinda amazes me

Brucifer
08-15-2007, 06:17 PM
Yep, like 512,000+ so far today. That represents some serious horsepower. However it also explains why dpc's daily output has been low for a team of their size.

Evidently is a team within a team. So it put their team within a team in #2 in the "Users" category also. Makes it rather hard for a user to compete against that for standing in the users category... I would doubt that makes the ex-#2 users position holder very happy.

Frederic Brillouet
08-15-2007, 06:24 PM
Yep, like 512,000+ so far today. That represents some serious horsepower. However it also explains why dpc's daily output has been low for a team of their size.

Evidently is a team within a team. So it put their team within a team in #2 in the "Users" category also. Makes it rather hard for a user to compete against that for standing in the users category... I would doubt that makes the ex-#2 users position holder very happy.
It's team Switch that flushed. the teams that have been passed will be putting out even more. Switch hiowever does normally not reside on d2ol. They change every 6 to 8 weeks from projects. on DPAD they've also done a nice flush. AzErTy did 8,5 mil or something. 6,4 is mine, I borrowed it because his hard drive crashed last week. I'll recover that loss in no time I guess, and if I dont... friends help friends out :)

[NGS]Cpt00Kirk
08-16-2007, 06:18 PM
:icon_wink: Hi Fre Brillouet and AMD users .... It good 2 see people of other teams on our fora.

First let me introduce myself.. Im Cpt00Kirk of the subteam Next Generation Stampertjes of the DPC Team. I like 2 look around other teams, so when Fre Brillouet invite DPC members 2 drop some time I thought lets do that. :icon_lol:

Will start reading your forum and Switch has made a nice DUMP yesterday but there are teams inside DPC that have much more power.. However making a dump like that is :5eek::5eek:

SO to all members of AMD :wav::wav: AND :hello:

Frederic Brillouet
08-16-2007, 06:51 PM
Cpt00Kirk;51176']:icon_wink: Hi Fre Brillouet and AMD users .... It good 2 see people of other teams on our fora.

First let me introduce myself.. Im Cpt00Kirk of the subteam Next Generation Stampertjes of the DPC Team. I like 2 look around other teams, so when Fre Brillouet invite DPC members 2 drop some time I thought lets do that. :icon_lol:

Will start reading your forum and Switch has made a nice DUMP yesterday but there are teams inside DPC that have much more power.. However making a dump like that is :5eek::5eek:

SO to all members of AMD :wav::wav: AND :hello:
like the rabbiTs heheh, I've heard one loony has an octa core there :icon_mrgreen:

[NGS]Cpt00Kirk
08-16-2007, 08:32 PM
Thats me ... I have a Dual Quad and bought it just for DC :icon_lol::icon_lol: but there are more guys with that power... lol even a 32 core is working now for WCG at the moment

ps. will have 2 more octa's this year :5eek::5eek: so will have some output gain soon.

but hey its for a good project and cure so lets see if we can make a positive reaction :icon_wink:

AMDave
08-17-2007, 02:51 PM
WELCOME to our guest [NGS]Cpt00Kirk of DPC!

Nice crunching power you have
I have worked out that I can go on a crash diet of bread and water, stop paying to educate my son and I might have an Octa by 2008
LOLOL

Good to see you on our forum :D

Frederic Brillouet
08-17-2007, 02:57 PM
WELCOME to our guest [NGS]Cpt00Kirk of DPC!

Nice crunching power you have
I have worked out that I can go on a crash diet of bread and water, stop paying to educate my son and I might have an Octa by 2008
LOLOL

Good to see you on our forum :D

did you move away from brisbane?

i thought you needed a diet anyways, so let the purchase of an octa be your motivation:icon_mrgreen::icon_lol:

AMDave
08-17-2007, 03:05 PM
1) Yes.
and
2) errrm. I'm going to get really hungry. but OK! It's worth it. LOL

Frederic Brillouet
08-17-2007, 03:08 PM
1) Yes.
and
2) errrm. I'm going to get really hungry. but OK! It's worth it. LOL
got too scared of the thought you might run into me when I come to briz eh :icon_lol:

with the medical knowledge I now posess, I can say: I don't know if its good for your health, but I do know it's good for the team:icon_lol:

AMDave
08-17-2007, 03:14 PM
nice one :rofl:

[NGS]Cpt00Kirk
08-17-2007, 09:18 PM
LOL ... great fun here ....

Thanks for the welcome .. good 2 see some nice people here .

Frederic Brillouet
08-17-2007, 09:24 PM
Cpt00Kirk;51219']LOL ... great fun here ....

Thanks for the welcome .. good 2 see some nice people here .
oh come on, wiith someone like me in their team, they have to be nice :icon_lol:

en wie weet ooit voor dpc...

Bender10
08-22-2007, 11:35 PM
I just got the 'BORG' bug again, and assimilated a few boxes. Anyone one else out there feel the urge....

Bender10
08-26-2007, 11:59 AM
Welcome to the Team 'shadzofsilver' and 'Frederic Brillouet'.

Thanks for joining in. This is an easy project to run. I just grabbed a fistfull of flash drives a whlie ago, and 'BORGed' a few friends boxes (with their consent..:icon_wink:..)

Hey Frederic, you joined the project, but don't have any nodes assigned...

Frederic Brillouet
08-26-2007, 03:56 PM
Welcome to the Team 'shadzofsilver' and 'Frederic Brillouet'.

Thanks for joining in. This is an easy project to run. I just grabbed a fistfull of flash drives a whlie ago, and 'BORGed' a few friends boxes (with their consent..:icon_wink:..)

Hey Frederic, you joined the project, but don't have any nodes assigned...
i know:-( something appears to be wrong. my node is up and crunching (at least a bit) but i cant add it to my stats. i emailed the project but they havent answered me anymore
if i lose these candidaates i'm gonna be pissed off

Bender10
08-26-2007, 04:05 PM
Do you mean, You cannot add your NODE from inside the D2OL Stat site?

Frederic Brillouet
08-26-2007, 04:56 PM
Do you mean, You cannot add your NODE from inside the D2OL Stat site?
exactly what i mean. when i go to my personal page it doesnt display any nodes and if i try to add one it says theres no nodes with my email adress, which is false because i did register the node with my email adress

Bender10
08-26-2007, 05:39 PM
Maybe you have to 'upload' some results, before you can 'add' a node.....I don't know.

Frederic Brillouet
08-26-2007, 06:34 PM
Maybe you have to 'upload' some results, before you can 'add' a node.....I don't know.
look up node # in the stats. its uploaded 77 results or something already, idk whats the prob. guess they'll figure it out

Brucifer
08-26-2007, 09:22 PM
look up node #204983 in the stats. its uploaded 77 results or something already, idk whats the prob. guess they'll figure it out

Did you have an account already in d2ol that you could log in to? And then did another install for a new node? And then you can't log in to the d2ol site and "add" your new node? Is that the problem??? If so, then you are off a digit or two in your email address for the new node, otherwise it would show up when you go to the "add node" function at the d2ol site. Nodes can be added whether they have points accumulated or no points yet.

I wouldn't add any more points to that node if you can't get it registered by varying the email addy. I'd go through registering a new node again and then make sure you can add it before socking many points into it.

Bender10
09-18-2007, 04:29 PM
Hello numibesi!!

Welcome to the project, and thanks for the dump. Stick around as long as you like!

numibesi
09-18-2007, 06:09 PM
Thats me,

I come i go lol, if i have free cruchers i play if not i wave :(

Thx