PDA

View Full Version : GoBack

Lagu
10-10-2007, 12:14 AM
I have Norton System work 2003 and there is software called GoBack. Any as know what it is god for or have experience of it? I installed System work without GoBack temporary for search after any wrong. It has some tools but I must admit some of it is useless. For example if I want to check the drive I must unmark “Fix” because it seems collide with a function in WIN XP as occupied the drive. Nor will “Speed disk and defrag work either”.

Jim_Clark
10-10-2007, 03:10 AM
GoBack saves a record of important changes to your hard drive such as the Windows Registry, etc. If your system gets screwed up by a botched installation or spyware, etc., then GoBack allows you to 'go back" to a previous healthy state of your system.

It works well with Norton's System Works, but is incompatible with some software such as RAID and dual-boot software, and can be confused by changes to the date setting of your system clock.

I used to use Norton's System Works and GoBack, but now (my latest system has RAID), I use Norton 360, which is like an upgrade of System Works, and I like it.