PDA

View Full Version : Four new updates

Lagu
10-10-2007, 12:17 AM
4 new are updates available. Have reference to Outlook Express, Internet Explorer 7, the Tool for remove of harmful software and XP itself. Installing the update for Explorer 7 was heavy. Took long time and the computer was working 100% I guess. I believed first the computer had got a hang up but was wrong. Have patience. :icon_wink::)

AMDave
10-10-2007, 09:10 AM
I just got mine too.

At least this time it did not automatically reboot. I hate it when that happens.

Lagu
10-10-2007, 09:15 PM
You can always click on “Close of” and choose “Close of and install updates”. I discovered that today and the installation process went much faster doing so. And you have full control but you can’t see what type of updates you get unless you open “Add/remove programs. :icon_wink:

Ototero
10-11-2007, 11:02 PM
Just chose the "Custom option", you'll see all the updates.

vaughan
10-12-2007, 12:54 AM
Vista Home Premium has 7 updates and 2 optionals on my computer. >70 Megs, thank God for broadband hey.:icon_wink:

Jim_Clark
10-12-2007, 01:58 AM
Recently, Microsoft sent me an automatic update with a required reboot, so I woke up one morning to find my PC running without BOINC. When I first installed the BOINC Manager, I wasn't sure that I wanted BOINC to start automatically, but this incident promted me to put BOINC Manager in my startup folder.