PDA

View Full Version : Thank You All

Nflight
12-06-2007, 12:41 PM
Below Listed in no apparent order is everyone who is helping on the Cosmology Project. If you visit our forums this will be your time in the lime light! IF you are not yet on our AMD Users Team effort in Cosmology feel free to join us at anytime. If you are a member of another team and feel that you would like being at the top of the Ranks, then Join us and enjoy the spoils!
Filip - every little bit counts and we appreciate your daily output.
RGardner - Thank you for your effort it is greatly appreciated.
Marco - Your sporadic out put is still a welcome sight, thanks.
Scooter - Your output is always welcome here, thank You.
Agnot - Thanks but, We have not seen your smiling face since the race.
bachbrahms - Your nick reminds me of Piano Lessons, great Job.
underfrog - Deeply appreciate your output, keep it up.
djbill - Your output is always appreciated here on the AMD Users Effort.
Beerknurd - Your output is appreciated even though you started later then the others..
velociraptor01 - Here is Mr. Rock Steady, everyday he puts out a constant output, keep Chugging away, your doing a great Job!
B Johansson - You did a great job in the Team Competition but since then have left us with less output, either way you devotion to the project is still appreciated.
MiHost - Another devoted servant to a constant and steady output, Job well appreciated, Thank You.
Papagiorgio - Your constant output is also very well Appreciated, keep up the charm.
keithw1975 - Since the Race ended we have missed your shining output and hope you find time to put a few cores back on our Team Effort.
Frederick Brillouet - An early provider of output is now a silent key in our Team Effort, if you could find the time in your busy schedule we would appreciate a return to help the team out, thank you!
Blackadder - your constant output is greatly appreciated Mr. Parts Man!
Jim_Clark - your constant and steady output is greatly appreciated too, keep up the charm.
Moops - Welcome to the Team, I see your new to the AMD Users scan the forums check us out, stop in and say hi. oh and thanks for helping our Team Effort.
Evilblujedi - I see your constant output is giving you the edge to hit 10,000 very soon, great Job thank you very much.
gamer007 - I see that your new system is making some tremendous output lately, We appreciate your continued loyalty.
numibesi - Congratulations on achieving 10,000 points and thank you for assisting the team effort in every project you get involved in.
AMDave - Where are you? Thanks for helping out in the past but if you read this We could use your help ! Thanks
Steve Lux - Welcome to the team effort, nice to see you.
AquaJoe - Thanks for coming aboard. Your help is truly appreciated.
PCmaniac - you have just surpassed me in the RAC ranks, keep up the good Work and keep reaching for the stars!
Bender10 - Your moving up quite well and your output is much appreciated, use the extra heat of the cores to warm your house this winter.
Sou'westerly - so nice of you to keep on keeping on with those work units, Thanks.
sentient_life - Your recent error in vacation down time has left me catching up till the day after your return from vacation. Now I am chasing you and trying not to slip up to catch you. Keep pushing those Monster Crunchers.
liuqyn - Your powerful systems are rocking this ex-semi haulers realm, Great Job!
Terry - Winter storms are dreadful this time of year, keep them cruncher/heaters warming the household, Electricity used for something good, is better then just heating the house!
Carcinogen X - Your systems seem to be putting out more everyday your working this project, an incremental output now if I could just push my systems to work as hard as your can? Great Job, Well Done.
LeBo - You make it look so easy but your numbers make it take its time, Mush I tell my two soldiers crunch or else, Too bad computers don't respond to commands like that!
Vaughan - your numbers are always appreciated in every project you participate in, take you time enjoy yourself traveling across the USA, We will still be here when you arrive home in a few weeks!
Cicide - Wow is a good way of saying your performance is amazing, our team really truly does appreciate your output. Your upgrade from the garage razing has truly shown the replacements are worth the investment.
Mitchell - Your willingness to participate in this project and help when the project was just starting out is very generous of your heart. Thank You Very Much.
PoorBoy - "The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy" - Martin Luther King Jr.
Dr. Iggy - Welcome to the Team, nice to make your acquaintance, Your numbers are appreciated.
david - Welcome to the Team, I see your hard at work already, so I won't hold you up! Nice job.
plonk420 - Welcome to the Team, stop in on the forum and make yourself at home! Crunch Hard...NeoGen, Moderna, Polson, Lagu, Meshamr and DMMc much apprecited for your devoted output on this effort and to everyone else on this project keep up the great Job....

velociraptor
12-06-2007, 03:22 PM
Mr. Rock Steady.....
I love that one..... :biggrin:

gamer007
12-06-2007, 10:59 PM
It's been great fun using my new system here. :icon_mrgreen:

And I just reached 10,000 credits!

Nflight
12-06-2007, 11:49 PM
Go gamer007 ! The Big 10,000 :wav::qgreenjumpers::blob3::XXarcade:

PcManiac
12-07-2007, 01:43 AM
I feel so neglected!
just kidding :)
Sorry to Bender10 for taking 9th for RAC :)
I am going to try and borge another quad hehe :icon_santa:

Beerknurd
12-07-2007, 02:59 AM
Better late than never...

AQUAJOE
12-07-2007, 03:15 AM
I have been neglected as well.
OH Well
TSC is calling.

Beerknurd
12-07-2007, 06:32 AM
Aqua... I'm sure it was just an oversight... We all really do appreciate your help... :)

AMDave
12-07-2007, 11:38 AM
AMDave - Where are you? Thanks for helping out in the past but if you read this We could use your help ! Thanks
The vanguard action is complete. Target achieved.
Reporting for duty, Sir! :icon_mrgreen:

Nflight
12-07-2007, 12:59 PM
The vanguard action is complete. Target achieved.
Reporting for duty, Sir! :icon_mrgreen:

Thank You kind sir, I threw out that Hail Mary hoping I could lasso you into returning a few cores.. :icon_twisted:.. Sorry for the direct approach...:(...:icon_wink:

PoorBoy
12-07-2007, 02:09 PM
Aqua... I'm sure it was just an oversight... We all really do appreciate your help... :)

Yes, and I emphasize the "We all do" part of that Aqua ... :)

AQUAJOE
12-07-2007, 04:18 PM
Hey I was just kidding.

I threw 8 cores at it will that be sufficient?

Nflight
12-07-2007, 04:59 PM
Aqua Joe for the time being yes, 8 will do just fine, if we need more in the future could we look to you for more capacity? :)

P.S. for all those moving to the end to read the last article posted, please check the first post as more names have been added, maybe even yours!

AQUAJOE
12-07-2007, 07:43 PM
I can add more I just am trying to see what these 8 can do.

PcManiac
12-07-2007, 08:16 PM
Can I get a woot! woot!? just got to 50k :D

I am adding aother computer in a few minutes... Dual Opty with 250's :icon_santa:

meshmar
12-08-2007, 03:15 AM
I've gotten my 'new' system up and running on cosmology. Not oc'd yet, but not looking bad so far:

http://www.cosmologyathome.org/show_host_detail.php?hostid=10238

now if I could just get some of those pending credits taken care of ...

Lagu
12-08-2007, 07:02 PM
Mechmar

Serious said, I have noticed following: Windows validate Windows and Linux validate Linux. Watch your finished works and you may find another Linux as have validated your WU. Seldom a Windows OS.

We as use Windows as OS have higher priority than Linux. No, only kidding :icon_lol::icon_wink:

meshmar
12-08-2007, 07:21 PM
I have almost as many windows WUs waiting for validation as linux. At least I have wingmen working on them now. I started out with none assigned. Once the credits do start rolling in, though ...

AQUAJOE
12-08-2007, 10:07 PM
Moving right along!

Nflight
12-08-2007, 10:58 PM
Moving right along!
Yes you are, and doing one heck of a good job! :)

Bender10
12-09-2007, 12:19 PM
Hmmmm.

You know, I don't know very many of you (to talk to), But I like this kind of Team Participation. Everyone does what they can. And all effort is equally important. Because when it comes to Team Effort, numbers count.

Yes, we are trying to hold a 1st place position. But we are also 'holding' together as a Team. And every Team member that throws a few cycles at this project is doing a 'Great' job. So, if you do 1 Wu a day, or 500, Thanks.

I kinda ramble sometimes,
Thanks again :icon_redface:

meshmar
12-09-2007, 02:26 PM
Just when my 'new' system was starting to kick in the credits, Cosmology seems to have popped up with it's weekend "No Work Sent" bug again, might I suggest http://www.malariacontrol.net/ as an alternative for those of us that will soon run out of Cosmology WUs to crunch ...

PoorBoy
12-09-2007, 02:45 PM
Anybody thats really serious about running the Cosmology project should have their Preferences set to at least 3 Days, 5-7 is even better, 6 is what I run mine at ... That gets you easily through the Weekends if theres any problems ... :)

From what I can make out at the French Teams Forum they are doing a Raid (Thats what they call it instead of a POTM) on the YoYo Project from the 8'th to the 25'th of this Month. So nows the time for the AMD Team to really hit the Cosmo Project to build up our lead ... :icon_twisted:

meshmar
12-09-2007, 03:53 PM
I do have my preferences set to 5 days ... but several of my systems are out or almost out of Cosmology WUs. Sometimes the boinc manager just does weird things and you can't get it to download the project WUs.

gatekeeper53
12-09-2007, 04:46 PM
True about the Boinc manager I have all systems set to 10 days with the log on each id vastly different. Even between machines that are identical.

Nflight
12-09-2007, 04:53 PM
last night I had 4 work units left on one machine and the other [A mirror of the first had plenty and always downloaded one more after it uploaded one]. This morning after taking a peek at the troubled soul, I found once it emptied its stash of 4 work units it down loaded over 30 back into its hold.

Reporting no Problems and still chugging away... BOINC Manager must of had a fur ball caught somewhere...choke choke :cussing:

meshmar
12-09-2007, 05:17 PM
I've got two systems that have no Cosmology WUs right now - and report no WUs sent. Several others are down to their last WU ...

PoorBoy
12-09-2007, 05:25 PM
Weird, all my Quads have at least 250 Wu's on each of them, I actually had more a few days ago but backed off a little on my settings. I think the Cosmo Server is acting up & thats why your not getting any work right now.

gatekeeper53
12-09-2007, 05:46 PM
Meshmar have you tried resetting the project on the systems that are out of WU's?

meshmar
12-09-2007, 05:49 PM
Meshmar have you tried resetting the project on the systems that are out of WU's?

Even detached and reconnected ... 'No WUs Sent' :-(

Lagu
12-09-2007, 08:25 PM
I have 78 WU´s on the Intel C2D, 5 on my Athlon64 and 4 on Athlon 1001.
1001 runs a WU at 10-11 hours.:)

Nflight
12-10-2007, 12:04 PM
Dr. Iggy welcome to the Team, nice to make your acquaintance, I see your putting out the numbers real quick. Take your leisure and look over the forum, nice to have you on board! :)

meshmar
12-10-2007, 01:34 PM
I have 78 WU´s on the Intel C2D, 5 on my Athlon64 and 4 on Athlon 1001.
1001 runs a WU at 10-11 hours.:)

and I have 8 systems with no WUs ...

NeoGen
12-10-2007, 01:38 PM
I just mentioned that on another thread. Left a machine on Cosmology friday night, this morning I check on it and it's idling... no work from project.

PoorBoy
12-10-2007, 02:28 PM
Neo, I sent you a PM about getting work from Cosmology ... :icon_neutral:

NeoGen
12-10-2007, 03:55 PM
Just saw it. Thanks! :icon_mrgreen:

Nflight
12-15-2007, 10:31 PM
I just wanted to mention that I have added a few more people that have joined the Team Effort in Cosmology! (check out the first post on this thread)
:blob3: :blob3: :blob3: