PDA

View Full Version : Pending Credit

gatekeeper53
12-10-2007, 01:34 PM
My pending credit is climbing again and it's not the projects fault. The best I can tell it's people dropping systems off the project and not finishing wu's or resetting the project. I have several thousand points that are waiting on machines that show no activity for several days. When the deadline passes and they are resent I should get the credit sometime in the next 2 weeks. It seems that people extended their download ability but then just left without dumping them.

NeoGen
12-10-2007, 01:36 PM
That's odd because I can't get any work from Cosmology now. I left a machine on it friday night and when I checked it this morning it was empty and idle. It only says "no work from project". :-(

Beerknurd
12-10-2007, 03:41 PM
I am getting the no work from project message too...

-Edit-

I seem to be getting work now....

Lagu
12-10-2007, 05:03 PM
So far I have 62 WU’s on the Intel queue and 1 on the AMD Athlon 1001 but 0 on the AMD64. This computer runs MoneyBee now. “No work” began Friday or Wednesday and I had been thinking they should have resolve this problem today but nothing seems to happen but I believe they work on it.

Thanks Beerknurd, I´m getting works too. 11 to my AMD64 so now I have stopped MoneyBee.-:)

Nflight
12-10-2007, 05:39 PM
Saturday night I was beside myself in frustration, I was almost out of work units and then went ballistic to solve the equation. I reset the project, nope didn't work, so I downloaded a fresh Boinc 5.10.28 file thinking windows mess things up, nope that did not work either. Scratching my head now! I then drew up a new file folder and loaded the Boinc 5.10.28 file in it and installed, still no improvement. About 4 hours later I ran out of work units and the machine actually downloaded 32 work units all at once, Now no problem. Bender10 had mentioned in my cuff of frustration that the machine will work itself out, and it did! Ask a friend they usually have gone through this frustration so you don't have to....

P.S. I actually took the box/system not responding to my antics and placed it in front of a moving freight train, while not plugged in it had to have some charge in it when the train used its breaks and I pulled the box back to safety. Scare tactics work too...:icon_twisted: j/k

Beerknurd
12-12-2007, 07:18 PM
I now have over 2700 points pending... Normally it is only around 1000 points... My daily output is way down... I wonder what is going on... ?? :(

meshmar
12-12-2007, 07:23 PM
3400 pending and increasing ...

PoorBoy
12-12-2007, 07:34 PM
I wonder what is going on... ?? :(

Nothing that I can tell, my Pending is the same as it was 12 hr's ago. It's just probably your Wingmen haven't turned in their Wu's yet so your Pending is building up some.

My Pending drifts around a lot too but it always comes back down eventually ... :)

liuqyn
12-12-2007, 08:00 PM
mines over 9k, which is fairly normal as of late.

drezha
12-12-2007, 08:24 PM
Boy that's some high pending credits on projects!

You guys should run slower CPU's so others get the units in before you and you have no wait to get credit:icon_lol:

meshmar
12-12-2007, 09:10 PM
You guys should run slower CPU's so others get the units in before you and you have no wait to get credit:icon_lol:

About half my pending credits are on slot 1 P3 cpus ...

gatekeeper53
12-13-2007, 02:00 AM
I think some of it is that people have pulled some of their machines off the project. I checked on some of mine and the wingmen haven't had that machine active in several days in some cases. Also in some cases they are waiting on their second go around already since they got a no response and waited out the deadline once.

Beerknurd
12-13-2007, 02:04 AM
So what happens if the quorum isn't met? Does the WU get sent to another user? Or is it just never validated?

PcManiac
12-13-2007, 07:16 AM
I am sitting on just over 12k pending credits! holy cow! :icon_eek:

Beerknurd
12-13-2007, 08:12 AM
3100 points pending now... :(

PoorBoy
12-13-2007, 10:35 AM
I think what may be happening is with the Free-DC Team giving up the chase & the French Team off on a Raid @ the YoYo Project a lot of those Team Members dumped the Wu's they had so they could run some other Project.

If thats the case then those Wu's will have to be re-sent again and some peoples Pending will climb while waiting for that to happen. My Pending is actually lower than it has been for quite awhile though, but I'm lucky I guess in a way as I Quorum a lot of the Wu's I do between the Quads I have ... :)

Beerknurd
12-13-2007, 01:39 PM
Well dang Poorboy.... Hurry up and get some of my WU's... :)

meshmar
12-13-2007, 01:45 PM
Some of my slot 1's started playing wingman for each other because of others abandoning WUs ...

PoorBoy
12-13-2007, 01:54 PM
Well dang Poorboy.... Hurry up and get some of my WU's... :)

:lol: ... Not in this Lifetime ... :icon_mrgreen: ... Intel Quads don't Quorum with what your runnning ... :)

AQUAJOE
12-13-2007, 02:19 PM
Here I come. Make a hole! !Make a hole!

Beerknurd
12-13-2007, 05:52 PM
:lol: ... Not in this Lifetime ... :icon_mrgreen: ... Intel Quads don't Quorum with what your runnning ... :)

Oh... So now your better than me??? :icon_mad:

Just kidding... :icon_wink: