PDA

View Full Version : WUs are flowing ... again

meshmar
12-10-2007, 06:55 PM
Scott jump started the system and got things flowing again. Now I've got a deluge of WUs! :icon_mrgreen:

Nflight
12-10-2007, 07:30 PM
Yeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaaaa

meshmar
12-10-2007, 10:20 PM
News

December 10, 2007 Server handing out work again
It looks like the server is handing out work again. The problem was that the feeder was trying to hand out only the oldest work, which wouldn't allow the newer, faster machines to get anything. Now it should be up and running correctly.

Steve Lux
12-11-2007, 11:29 PM
I have enough Cosmo WU's to last the night, then I have to get back on Einstein to clear out that backlog. I may not get all of the Einstein WU's done before their due date/time, but I'll try. I'll have to leave MJ-12 shut down for another week to even have a chance.

33 - 12.5 hour Einstein WU's due by 6:30 pm on the 19th for my dual Opty system. It will be close, but I should be able to get nearly all of them. After that I can come back to Cosmo.

Also, I found an old computer in the corner of our phone room at work. Hm.... I think I'll buy another USB thumb drive and see if I can find a boot disk.

gatekeeper53
12-12-2007, 02:43 AM
Steve my ISP was just bought out by another company. I'll have to see how it shakes out before doing much different but I hope to have a better set of limits with the new bunch and MJ-12 might be in my future. It suck to be out here in the middle of nowhere sometimes. No cable, no DSL, all the broadband I can get is satellite or this wireless provider. I would be interested in anyone's opinion on a provider named Wild Blue if someone has any experience with them. I would try Hughes net but I refuse to give up $80 a month for them.

meshmar
12-12-2007, 02:46 AM
I've set up a couple of networks using Wild Blue in my area. Seems to be pretty good - with the usual satellite related issues (weather, etc)