PDA

View Full Version : The Boinc Bar-a forum for ALL boinc users

vaio
01-21-2008, 05:29 PM
Just started up a lil forum where ALL boinc users regardless of team/project choice can hang out, chat, issue challenges etc etc.

The Boinc Bar (http://z15.invisionfree.com/The_Boinc_Bar/index.php?act=idx)

Would be nice to see AMD Users representation there.
Stop on by and maybe join us :)

gatekeeper53
01-21-2008, 06:01 PM
Interesting I hope it works out

Lagu
01-21-2008, 06:48 PM
Great Vaio Keep up the good work!:)

vaio
01-25-2008, 12:12 PM
Thanks folks :)

The board membership only stands at 33 but it's a start.

Kinda catch 22-----one needs the content to add interest/members but one needs members to create the content.

Doing my best, either it flops or it doesn't-one can but try. :icon_mrgreen:

vaughan
01-25-2008, 01:27 PM
I sympathise with you Vaio. We have the same problem here with the forum being too quiet yet our site has been around for a few years now. I thought it would be busy with all the new CPUs popping out every few days or weeks but no. I guess people are just crunching away in silence.

vaio
01-25-2008, 02:37 PM
Yup.

Los of teams like to challenge each other and for a long time I have thought that a single neutral forum where teams could do that would be good.

Certainly easier than registering at the "oppositions" forums and reading/posting challenge stuff back and forth.

Oh well, it's only the new boards first week-with a little more time and awareness of it being raised it may progress into a useful resource. :)

BTW.......Still no AMD Users team thread over there :icon_neutral::icon_wink::icon_mrgreen:

vaughan
01-26-2008, 09:59 AM
BTW.......Still no AMD Users team thread over there :icon_neutral::icon_wink::icon_mrgreen:
There is now. :icon_wink: