PDA

View Full Version : Ototero's stats

vaughan
09-08-2004, 07:45 AM
Stu,
I like the new colour (color) scheme. How are you going to handle it when we have more days to record? Is it just going to show the last week or so? Have you considered up / down arrows?

Ototero
09-08-2004, 08:21 AM
Thanks,

I was just going to keep the last 6 entries.

What do other people think???

Empty_5oul
09-08-2004, 10:18 AM
i think last 6 is enough,
maybe create another table the same but put the results as of the 1st of the month for the past 6 months. as you have aleready created the table etc i wouldnt imagine this would be too hard to do.

AMDave
09-08-2004, 11:12 AM
Now that's what I call a dash board!
Great job Stu.

Re: the #days, do we need daily updates or would it be more informative if we saw weekly updates. I am thinking that it would take a lot of time to gather and update those stats on a daily basis...and we can get the daily stats on the host pages.
I use Mozilla Firefox > Bookmarks > {your p2p folder) > open in tabs.

just a thought.

Ototero
09-08-2004, 11:37 AM
Dave,

That IS how I do it, one great big tab. Then it takes 5 mins to update the whole lot. Except Grid is always off line at 8am uk :cry:

Honestly, I don't mind doing it.

Do people want a monthly chart as Oli suggested. I could add that under the daily chart.

Empty_5oul
09-08-2004, 06:14 PM
i think a monthly chart would be gd so we can see our overall progress and achievements in certain projects after a drive.
it shouldn't be hard to add as you already have the chart, colours etc you just need to "wipe it" and then add each month as it comes up

Beerknurd
09-08-2004, 11:13 PM
Anything that woult keep Stu busy enough for me to catch hime would be excellent. I say we give him alot of projects to do. That way when is working on those projects the application he's using will take up more cycles therefor lowering his productivity. I say we give hime some nice video editing projects..... :lol:

P.S.

:arrow: If my sob scores look low I had to reboot. They will be back to normal shortly.