PDA

View Full Version : Seventeen or Bust News

Nflight
03-28-2008, 11:44 AM
Not much is spoken on this forum topic since not many of us are crunching it on a daily basis! I took up the project after being asked by some friends of mine back in December to help them on the project. I have since not stopped and am rising in the ranks.

Threads on this topic of Seventeen or Bust (Otherwise known as SoB) can be found here: http://amdusers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29 Stats on this project are listed on this link: http://stats.amdusers.com/amd_users_position.html as 17 or Bust!

In the last 2 months of crunching myself and one other person have been carrying the weight of the Team Effort, I would like to Thank Bigmanwhs for his continued support, never wearying just committed to this project over the long term.

In recent days a horde of past crunchers on this project have emerged to aid and assist our team in regaining our ranks. They are Stim, Kroberts5, and meckano, To all of you crunching this project thank you for making a difference.

To anyone else looking to exercise your ways to locating Prime Numbers this one is a more unique approach, then the ways of riesel sieving. Join us and make a difference in our output as we attempt to pass the next team on our way to 20th position!

Nflight
03-29-2008, 12:02 PM
Welcome back to the project - goes to bwhite and Scooter ! Thanks for kicking up a cpu for this project, greatly appreciated...:blob3:

Frederic Brillouet
03-29-2008, 05:29 PM
Welcome back to the project - goes to bwhite and Scooter ! Thanks for kicking up a cpu for this project, greatly appreciated...:blob3:
does it need to be connected to the internetz?

Nflight
03-29-2008, 05:50 PM
Actually it does not need to be connected all the time, my time frame to complete one K is about 4 days using only one cpu running at 2.2 gHz.

When you set up the config button, you can uncheck "transmit intermediate blocks" This will mean it will actually run faster with out the constant need to update the project server.

So your question is yes and no, it can run for a short time offline but it needs to upload and then crunch for another set of time. IF you have a quick machine I suppose you could finish one K in about 30 hours. As of this writing I am unsure if you can down load more then one K to crunch while off line, An email to the leaders of this project gets quick response. That could facilitate the answers you need to make a concerned effort a reality. There emails are available at the bottom of each page on the Seventeen or bust Project, right after the Copyright information... :blob3:

Frederic Brillouet
03-29-2008, 06:02 PM
Actually it does not need to be connected all the time, my time frame to complete one K is about 4 days using only one cpu running at 2.2 gHz.

When you set up the config button, you can uncheck "transmit intermediate blocks" This will mean it will actually run faster with out the constant need to update the project server.

So your question is yes and no, it can run for a short time offline but it needs to upload and then crunch for another set of time. IF you have a quick machine I suppose you could finish one K in about 30 hours. As of this writing I am unsure if you can down load more then one K to crunch while off line, An email to the leaders of this project gets quick response. That could facilitate the answers you need to make a concerned effort a reality. There emails are available at the bottom of each page on the Seventeen or bust Project, right after the Copyright information... :blob3:
thanks mate, will check it later. if my friend from dpc wasnt on vacation, I couldve asked him, he runs that a lot

vaughan
03-30-2008, 08:40 AM
... if you can down load more then one K to crunch while off line ...

No unfortunately.

Nflight
04-01-2008, 09:31 PM
No unfortunately.

You are the party pooper there Vaughan but, your right it really is a project that needs to be attached at all times.

Since making some news of the wonderful project I have seen the daily output rise over 3 times. This is all due to the people mentioned above and I thank You all for returning to help. Our Hourly output is now more then 20Ghz as this is a tremendous showing of Team Spirit. Keep up the great job everyone, Thank You All... :blob3:

Frederic Brillouet
04-02-2008, 06:52 PM
My friend just got back and tld me DPC are stampeding on SoB. Havent looked at their stats yet. Must be nice.

Beerknurd
04-06-2008, 12:49 AM
Ok, I threw some machines at SOB...

AMDave
04-06-2008, 01:34 AM
My friend just got back and tld me DPC are stampeding on SoB. Havent looked at their stats yet. Must be nice.
Ooooh.
Indeed that is impressive.
The ground is shaking.
They have 11 days to rank#1 and no response from TPR yet!!!

Ok. The nostalgia has got to me.:icon_lol:
I have 2 cores on SoB.

Beerknurd
04-06-2008, 02:59 AM
Ok. The nostalgia has got to me.:icon_lol:
I have 2 cores on SoB.

2 cores huh?? You have a 6M output... Those are 2 nice cores... :icon_wink:

sentient_life
04-06-2008, 04:27 AM
Someone's got to come up with a different acronym for Seventeen or Bust (SoB).:icon_lol:

AMDave
04-06-2008, 06:08 AM
2 cores huh?? You have a 6M output... Those are 2 nice cores... :icon_wink:
Much better than I expected.

Looking at my stats history, it seems this 1 machine can put out more than double the whole output of the old bits-and-pieces pharm that I had 4 years ago. Moore's law in operation I suspect.:)

gamer007
04-06-2008, 06:52 AM
I've joined in for the last few days with 1 core on my Q6600.

Is it possible to utilize the other cores in SoB?

AMDave
04-06-2008, 06:53 AM
I copied the first installation to another directory, started it up and it got a new (and different) WU immediately.
I think that should work for you too.
You will certainly blaze up the ranks with 4 Q6600 cores going.
As I remember it, the SoB client always did a bit better on iNtel than on AMD.

Nflight
04-06-2008, 12:01 PM
Thanks Beerknurd, luiqyn, gamer007, and AMDave, well appreciated! :blob3:

liuqyn
04-06-2008, 01:11 PM
no prob, just thought I would drop in to try it out.

Beerknurd
04-06-2008, 02:21 PM
Nice output Liuqyn!!!

gamer007
04-06-2008, 08:05 PM
No problem. It feels good to be on a non-BOINC project again. :icon_lol:

Nflight
04-06-2008, 08:17 PM
Welcome Back Brucifier.... Nice to see you out of retirement! :blob3:

Brucifer
04-06-2008, 10:55 PM
Not running this. I was just dinking around with a q6600 was all. Have already expired the two tests.

AMDave
04-07-2008, 09:36 AM
I copied the first installation to another directory, started it up and it got a new (and different) WU immediately.
I think that should work for you too.
"Garbage!" and "Poor form." there by AMDave :icon_redface::(

That does not produce a well running install - as I found out when I restarted the machine.
I found the second client was working on a second WU in the first client's folder and there was no way I could get it to pick up that WU again.
Starting the 2nd client on it's own caused it to pick up the wu that was being processed by the 1st client.
Oh dear!
I messed up somewhere.
Time to read the manual.
(Which I should have done before answering gamer007's question. My apologies to all).

What you should do (and I have now done and tested) is read the "ReadMeNT.txt" file that is installed in your SoB folder.
This explains how to install the service which will create and manage the right number of clients from (and in) the original installation folder.
So if you copied the client to another folder like I suggested, just delete the second copy.
It is superfluous.
Also, if you are lucky enough to have a quad-core, then the readme file also shows you a command that you can use to limit the number of CPUs that the service will use.

As an aside, it also says you should use the client itself to edit the config settings before you start the service.
I found that my cooling solution is a bit under par for this task and my CPU was getting really hot after I turned off the "Transmit Intermediate blocks" setting to speed things up.
However, I have activated this again as it pops in just enough of a pause for the core to cool off a bit, although the CPU fan still spins up in the second half of the block.

Anyway, you may want to check on that a couple of times through the first day or two to make sure you are comfortable that your CPU will not spontaneously combust while you are out enjoying everything that life has to offer. :icon_razz:

I am off to get an "RTFM" tattoo across my forehead.
Back soon....:icon_rolleyes:

AMDave
04-07-2008, 09:59 AM
Ok, so it is in marker pen.
I have to go to work tomorrow.

Nflight
04-07-2008, 12:03 PM
I hope it was indelible ink? Ha ha

RTFM =? Real Tragic Fatal Mishap ....:icon_razz:

tsk tsk - Is that a receding hair line I see AMDave?

Beerknurd
04-07-2008, 12:17 PM
tsk tsk - Is that a receding hair line I see AMDave?

Ouch... That stings... You gonna take that Dave?? Them be fightin' words... :icon_lol:

AMDave
04-07-2008, 12:43 PM
You'd think!
But as you get older you too will find that if a receding hairline is all that you have to be worried about, you are in pretty good shape :icon_wink:

Beerknurd
04-07-2008, 02:00 PM
My dad is getting super thin up there... So I know what I have comming... :lol:

AMDave
04-08-2008, 11:35 AM
Maybe a size 12 boot? ... once you tell him you just told the whole world about it on the internet ? LOL
You are going to think about this and stare at his forehead every time you see him from now on until you can't help yourself and have to tell him.
When you do this, I will expect to see a photo of your butt so we can all have guesses at the size and make of your Dad's boots.
:P ( :guffaws: )

Back on topic, the SoB service is running well and the connection pause is still keeping the temp under control.

AMDave
04-08-2008, 11:54 AM
On second thoughts, you can keep that photo to yourself thanks.
We will accept independent advice. :D

Nflight
04-08-2008, 12:31 PM
ON the SoB program I have learned one vital nuance in developing the fastest output possible. Using the output of the stats of this project I have been able to move past the normal rated out put of my systems by just being consistent. Sure having super powerful machines helps, but in reality I only have 2 4200+'s running one is about 5% OC'd. Then why is my stats telling me my output is 4.88 Gighz? Consistency counts, sticking with the program is the way to go!

Thank You all for helping on this project, we are really moving forward at a good clip these last couple of days. :blob3:

Beerknurd
04-08-2008, 12:43 PM
Is anyone running this on every core of a Q6600??? I know that Intels do very well in SOB so I am interested to see what the output is per core...

Brucifer
04-08-2008, 04:21 PM
Twas a short but interesting trip... running opensuse on a q6600, three instances of d2ol and fired off one core on sob, top showed four cpu usages of 100%, all well and good. Shut down one more instance of d2ol and fired off another instance of sob. Top showed two cores at 100%, and 2 at 50%. Scratched my head at that and decided to just turn off the sob and restart the two instance of d2ol. Had been quite a while since I had run 2.50 on a dual, but didn't see the same cpu usages on the dual. ???? Just thought I'd throw that out for comment. :)

Nflight
04-10-2008, 01:55 PM
We now have a Tremendous competition going between Scooter, Liuqyn, and gamer007. These three are dooking it out in the ranks as they rise towards the tops of the Team Stats.

Check it out...http://www.seventeenorbust.com/stats/teams/team.mhtml?teamID=83

Great help for the Teams over all ranks, Thanks to all of you for the help! :blob3:

Scooter
04-10-2008, 10:28 PM
We now have a Tremendous competition going between Scooter, Liuqyn, and gamer007. These three are dooking it out in the ranks as they rise towards the tops of the Team Stats.

Im just chasing after you Nflight and im gaining !!!!

Nflight
04-11-2008, 11:39 AM
Yes you are gaining on me Scooter, and I am doing all I can to keep my lead. But, I know you have way more power then I do, so it is inevitable that you will eventually catch me.

In the mean time I have my cpu's glowing orange, really, One glows when you turn the lights out. I suppose this is a bad maneuver, but in order to stay out front or at least hold my lead I thought I would push it just a wee bit! When he blows and I have no money to resuscitate these poor kids ( computers) then I will have to be satisfied that I did my best. On with the light show! :blob3:

Scooter
04-11-2008, 01:19 PM
Is anyone running this on every core of a Q6600??? I know that Intels do very well in SOB so I am interested to see what the output is per core...

I captured this for you. Hope it gives you the info you need

http://www.geocities.com/scooters_primes/Capture.JPG

Beerknurd
04-11-2008, 02:43 PM
Excellent!!! Thanks Scooter!!

16M from one machine... Wow, I gotta get me one of those... :)

Is that machine OC'd any?

Scooter
04-11-2008, 02:51 PM
Excellent!!! Thanks Scooter!!

16M from one machine... Wow, I gotta get me one of those... :)

Is that machine OC'd any?

that is running stock speeds !!!!

Beerknurd
04-11-2008, 02:57 PM
Jeepers that's quick... I gotta get me some of those...

*** Beerknurd leaves to go count his piggy bank...

gamer007
04-11-2008, 04:03 PM
I'm running this on all 4 of cores on my Q6000. I'm only getting 10M though. :( Stock speeds too.

liuqyn
04-11-2008, 10:38 PM
Looks like I'll have to pick up the pace a bit.

Nflight
04-12-2008, 12:35 PM
I just moved up a notch in the ranking and now all I smell is Accidentalclone Beer. I smell it stale as if someone does not wash there cloths, I smell it brewing, oh the aroma! And then there is that knarly odor of what could be really strong Beer Farts, either it is a strong imagination or maybe Someone in the next rank ahead of me is slowing down. :icon_twisted:

gamer007
04-12-2008, 11:28 PM
I finished my 4 tests, and my production seemed to have had a boost.
http://www.seventeenorbust.com/stats/users/user.mhtml?userID=5419

Anyone know how the work rates works? :icon_confused:

Nflight
04-13-2008, 02:35 PM
There is some serious competition brewing in the SoB Project today. Liuqyn and Scooter are battling for 28 th place. Scooter has held his post for a good while but I think Liuqyn has more power then we know about. Either way, the end result comes out the AMD Users project ranking appreciates your competitiveness.

P.S. Are there anymore rabbits in your Black Hat there Scooter? :)

Danish Dynamite
04-14-2008, 12:30 PM
well i got thinking i should join in with this however i havent been able to work out how to get different cores running a different work unit thus far, i have been able to get more then one copy of Sob to run but was running same work unit any hints suggests or not possible

AMDave
04-14-2008, 01:49 PM
Try post #22 earlier in this thread.
That should put you on the right track.

Danish Dynamite
04-15-2008, 09:52 PM
well installed it as a service got Unable to start client, Code = 5 no idea what i am doing wrong or if it just doesnt like XPx64 so i have gone back to running gui on one core on 4600 and 9600
ps
4600 (2.4ghz) runs @ 2565803 cEMs/s
9600 (2.3ghz) runs @ 4351665 cEMs/s

Nflight
04-15-2008, 11:56 PM
About the best I can suggest is to ask someone who is running many cores to jump into FlashChat and there you can communicate and tackle the frustration while on line together. I am not running two instances and have not tried it yet. Gamer007 or Liuqyn or even AMDave should be able to help guide you in your steps forward. When you see them online pm them quick and ask for help ! That is how I get people to solve my frustrations.

The ReadmeNT.txt File mentioned in post #22 is the place to find most answers. If you should run into situations like mentioned above I have contacted the admins of the project with great ease and next day service. They are friendly and willing to help anyone!

Have a great day :blob3:

gamer007
04-16-2008, 01:57 AM
Nflight sent me the following PM a while ago when I was getting SoB set up for my Q6600.

to add more then one core follow IronBits from Free-DC gives out explicit details>

http://www.free-dc.org/forum/showthread.php?t=8086

Hope this helps

Clint

See if it works for you. :)

Danish Dynamite
04-16-2008, 08:11 AM
i have tried both ReadmeNT.txt and ironbits guide not surprisingly same outcome Unable to start client, Code = 5

AMDave
04-16-2008, 10:00 AM
well installed it as a service got Unable to start client, Code = 5 no idea what i am doing wrong or if it just doesnt like XPx64 so i have gone back to running gui on one core on 4600 and 9600
ps
4600 (2.4ghz) runs @ 2565803 cEMs/s
9600 (2.3ghz) runs @ 4351665 cEMs/s

I found a similar error reference from a while back.
If you run the client manually and enter the config, is the "Start with windows" box ticked or unticked?
It should be unticked.
If it is ticked, then untick it, save the config, exit all sob clients & try to restart the service.
Let us know that goes, please.

drezha
04-16-2008, 10:12 AM
Ooooh.
They have 11 days to rank#1 and no response from TPR yet!!!

Phew, thought you meant Phoenix Rising.:icon_lol: Turns out we're down in the 400 or 500's :icon_lol:

We're trying to keep our top 100 spot in Folding at home but it's quite hard with such a small team.:(

Danish Dynamite
04-16-2008, 10:40 AM
auto-start on windows boot has never been tick however i enabled auto start then saved, allowed one work unit to complete, dis enabled auto start and saved then exited SoB gui checked task manager for no sb.exe*32 and then reinstalled service, tried both services.msc and net start "seventeen or bust service" and still no joy

below is output from sobsvc -d
C:\Program Files (x86)\SB>sobsvc -d
CPU Affinity = Separate, 2 Clients
AutoRestart OFF
TrueIdle = FALSE
NormalizeXP = 40da34
Monitor and Restart = TRUE
Restart Stuck Clients = TRUE
Keep Icons Visible = TRUE
WU Queue Size = 0
Autodial Type = 0
Periodic Restart = 0

AMDave
04-16-2008, 10:58 AM
Interesting. Mine is slightly different.
D:\APPS\dc\sob1>sobsvc -d
AutoRestart OFF
TrueIdle = FALSE
NormalizeXP = 40da34
Monitor and Restart = FALSE
Restart Stuck Clients = FALSE
Keep Icons Visible = FALSE
WU Queue Size = 0
Autodial Type = 0
Periodic Restart = 0

I think it is time to request the meaning of "Code = 5" from the project dudes.

Gone to the source:
http://www.free-dc.org/forum/showthread.php?p=121158#post121158

AMDave
04-16-2008, 11:14 AM
While we watch and wait for more info on the error code, DD, may I suggest another exercise?

I'm not comfortable about the parentheses in your file path.
Can you try an install to a "normal" path?
You will see mine above has no spaces and no characters other than alpha-numeric in the folder names.
It's worth a try.

Danish Dynamite
04-16-2008, 11:17 AM
Monitor and Restart = FALSE sobsvc -m
Restart Stuck Clients = FALSE sobsvc -s
Keep Icons Visible = FALSE sobsvc -k

i used sobsvc -m and sobsvc -s thinking it might help resolve issue and sobsvc -k because i want an icon in task bar so i can see what is happening with sobsvc

just a though you have installed to a different dir i will give that a go

Danish Dynamite
04-16-2008, 11:32 AM
well i guess we both have a good idea but no joy
output from cmd below

C:\SoB>sobsvc -i
Seventeen or Bust service installed

C:\SoB>sobsvc -k

C:\SoB>sobsvc -s

C:\SoB>sobsvc -m

C:\SoB>net start "seventeen or bust service"
The Seventeen or Bust service service is starting.
The Seventeen or Bust service service could not be started.

The service did not report an error.

More help is available by typing NET HELPMSG 3534.

C:\SoB>NET HELPMSG 3534

The service did not report an error.

C:\SoB>sobsvc -d
AutoRestart OFF
TrueIdle = FALSE
NormalizeXP = 40da34
WU Queue Size = 0
Autodial Type = 0
Periodic Restart = 0

C:\SoB>

Beerknurd
04-16-2008, 11:46 AM
Install SOB into different directories, for example, 4 directories if you have 4 processors, and 2 direcories if you have 2 processors. Start the first agent, then the second. Go into the properties of the second agent, and change the first letter of your username to either uppercase or lowercase.
For example, if my name in the properties is Beerknurd, I would change it to beerknurd.
Do that for each new core on your machine. It will ask you if you want to clear the current block, just say yes. That one core will get a new block.

The only bad thing about it is, you have to let the block finish. If you exit SOB, it will not pick up the previous block. You have to keep SOB running. If you exit you will have to redo all of that and get totally new blocks.

Clear as mud??? :lol:

Danish Dynamite
04-16-2008, 11:55 AM
worked thank you

Beerknurd
04-16-2008, 11:56 AM
That is the only way I know to do it... All I know is it works... :)

:wav: :wav:

AMDave
04-16-2008, 12:38 PM
/me hesitates .... then ploughs ahead

Beerknurd, and Danish_Dynamite, can you tell me:
if all of the clients are in fact working on a 1st wu in the folder of the 1st client
OR
if the work units in your 2nd, 3rd and 4th directories update on the second WU
?

I know for sure they won't if you restart the client before the end of the WU.

It still bugs me that the service won't work for DD in spite of the instructions, so I will continue to follow that up.

Beerknurd
04-16-2008, 12:52 PM
Each new WU is seperate...

The current work units will keep going, and it will get new blocks correctly. But if you close SOB, you can never resume the previous block. You would just have to get new ones by repeating those steps. But as long as you don't exit the app, it will work for as long as you have SOB running.

Danish Dynamite
04-16-2008, 01:34 PM
i have two workunits z1448027 and z2116818 in both sb and sb\1 folders

z1448027 is time stamped 14/04/2008 9:56PM in sb and 15/04/2008 7:57 PM in sb\1
z2116818 is time stamped 16/04/2008 8:13PM in sb and 16/04/2008 9:15 PM in sb\1

sb is working on z1448027 and sb\1 is working on z2116818 judging by time stamps, k and n values are the same for clients and web page

but looking at seventeen or bust testsPending.mhtml page it think something else is going on as well since it is reported as running at 117260 cEMs/s (after wu transmittion went to 126994, 136694, 146316, 151091 i should learn to type faster lol) yet client is suggesting ~21399826.4 cEMs/s (second SoB client running about the same speed) i am assuming that is z1448027 or id 888562 11% done but z2116818 or id 889163 is being reported as 2189254 cEMs/s 0% done

it still bugs me as well that i could not get this running as a service however i have found an email addy at the end on ReadMeNT.txt and i will be sending an email shortly

Danish Dynamite
04-16-2008, 02:48 PM
i got wondering why log files wasn't updating in sb or sb\1 folders and log file in SoB folder is where log file is being updated and has two work unit z2116818 and z3229158 not really sure of what to make of this as yet

AMDave
04-18-2008, 01:59 AM
Thanks to vjs, I have PM'd alien88 for some expert advice on the code = 5 issue.

Nflight
04-26-2008, 10:10 PM
An update which has been delayed for some time, Looks like Scooter has removed himself from the competition, Hey I thought you were out to pass me? I also see Gamer007 is coming up strong on my backside and willing to pass me. OH Hi TO Liugyn as you did pass me with no qualms. I thought you weren't gonna do it but you did anyway. Thanks for adding to the total tally of the team effort.

Beerknurd thanks for adding to the effort, your doing great and well appreciated.

Stim and Bigmanwhs you two are keeping us moving forward and I really do appreciate the effort.

bwhite thanks for pushing out those high numbers in this project well appreciated.

Danish Dynamite thanks for coming back with some input we do appreciate the effort no matter how much you put out it makes this effort worth working on when we get everyone involved.

@ AMD Dave had you heard anything from the admins to the frustrating #5 reject?

:blob3:

AMDave
04-27-2008, 01:29 AM
Hiya Nflight.

Indeed, I did get forwarded on to one of the programmers thanks to a PM from alien88.
However, I don't think the programmer has his SoB PMs on forward to his email, so I have had no reply as yet.

Danish Dynamite
04-27-2008, 02:19 AM
well appears that my output will stay low for a while, earliest will be thursday before i have time to track down problem and get replacement parts but at time point in appears that mobo and/or gpu has died on phenom 9600 system and since i used work around due to code 5 to get all four cores crunching and didnt have the foresight to leave transmit blocks ticked (to improve crunch times / output)

Hiya Nflight.

Indeed, I did get forwarded on to one of the programmers thanks to a PM from alien88.
However, I don't think the programmer has his SoB PMs on forward to his email, so I have had no reply as yet.

i havent heard anything back from the email i sent

Nflight
04-28-2008, 03:17 PM
Hey there Chaz32, welcome back to the project! Nice to see an old member return after such a long time away. :blob3:

chaz
04-28-2008, 03:38 PM
Hello... Yes, it has been a while.

I'll do what I can, but I'm working with dinosaurs here :sad5:.

Heads up, Vaughan

Beerknurd
04-28-2008, 04:30 PM
Welcome to the effort Chaz!!! Welcome back. :)

bwhite
04-28-2008, 11:40 PM
Welcome back chaz!!! I know what you mean about working with dinosaurs.

vaughan
04-29-2008, 11:06 AM
Hello... Yes, it has been a while.

I'll do what I can, but I'm working with dinosaurs here :sad5:.

Heads up, Vaughan
Hi Chaz and a very warm welcome back to the best team. I remember our gauntlet in SOB but I never told you how one of my Prescotts caught fire did I? There I was trying to keep up with your output and I thought I'd try a hero overclock :icon_twisted: well it ended up with smoke pouring out of the box and my son yelling "hey Dad there's something wrong with one of your computers". Understatement of the year.

chaz
05-02-2008, 09:12 PM
I wish I had a couple more Prescotts about now, SOB still doesnt like tbreds......

Nflight
05-07-2008, 10:51 AM
Please don't be alarmed at my stats. Seems while I am asleep so soundly these past few nights my Electric utility company has accidentally allowed time lapses in there consistent electron flow. So I awake to find my systems off line, this in turn has destroyed my numbers of high ranking with output from my systems. Never worry never fear I will prevail. :blob3:

vaughan
05-07-2008, 10:53 PM
Nflight my electricity supply at home is the problem, not the utility company. I came home from a few days away to find everything powered off in the computer room. I have a sparky coming to quote on putting the PCs on their own power circuit and also to try to find which critter is tripping the Residual Current Device. My wife reckons its the two dozen computers on the one power point that's the problem. I guess she's right. :icon_wink:

Nflight
05-11-2008, 05:10 PM
Chaz has just had an Anniversary on this project. Seems he started on this project of SoB just 5 years ago. That is a long time of on again and off again project work. Your effort is well worth your time here at AMD Users Chaz keep up the great job!

:birthday::wav::5eek: :blob3:

chaz
05-12-2008, 06:46 AM
Wow, didnt realize it has been that long...
I had a break there for a while, working out of town and the wife giving me fits about the electric bill, lol. So far she hasnt complained, lets keep our fingers crossed.

Thanks

Nflight
05-14-2008, 10:51 AM
My Goal is 10th place in this project !

Danish Dynamite you are making great strides and I keep watching your tremendous progress, keep up the great job.

Chaz your pushing ahead nicely, that next ranking is right around the corner!

Bigmanwhs your continued support is always welcome and appreciated, your doing a great job.

aphid360 is our newest member on this project and ever since they joined we have seen nothing but increasing stats, nice job, welcome aboard.

Stim your devotion is truly remarkable, between you and bigmanwhs you two have kept this project alive over the years. Now if you would only see this post and stop in and introduce yourself~!?

Beerknurd thanks for helping push our project towards our next ranking. I suppose your goal is 100 T ~? Your re-attaching to this project is greatly undermentioned, thank you for taking your effort and time away from Dimes and EoN to help here !

bwhite You sure do know how to make it hard to catch up to your position at that rate of production. I am trying to catch you, but with your output so high my only choice is to purchase newer and faster systems. TBA

Thank You everyone.... :blob3:

liuqyn
05-14-2008, 12:44 PM
I'll be back here soon, running dpad now while my internet is screwed up since it can run forever without connecting.

Nflight
05-15-2008, 11:03 AM
Thanks Liuqyn I knew you would return once I passed you. You will overtake me soon in DPAD I am afraid but, that is good news for the team effort.

Hey spjeff nice to see you make a return to this project LTNS! :blob3:

liuqyn
05-15-2008, 12:11 PM
hopefully my home internet will be back online this afternoon, tech is scheduled to come out and fix it provided he doesn't need to order any parts.