PDA

View Full Version : Something Smoking @ Riesel Sieve

Nflight
04-01-2008, 09:50 PM
I was looking over the output of everyone on all projects, Sure it takes time but I noticed a blazing FIRE on this particular project. The Smoke was so thick I could hardly breath as I got closer. I knew it had to be one of our finest, and hardest working Team Mates just filling in some needed points acquisitions.

Way to Go Poorboy :wav::blob3::blob3::blob3::shocked:

Frederic Brillouet
04-01-2008, 10:25 PM
AMEN to PB's crunching power! (may we all tread in his footsteps, as if we were his children, once)

PoorBoy
04-02-2008, 11:08 AM
AMEN to PB's crunching power! (may we all tread in his footsteps, as if we were his children, once)

LOL ... :icon_lol:

PS: Also Congrats to Vaughan on hitting 3 Million @ Riesel Sieve today ... :icon_thumright:

vaughan
04-03-2008, 12:43 AM
Thanks PoorBoy.

I just added another Q6600 so I can stay in the top 10 dailies. The stakes are getting pretty high in RieselSieve these days. As fast as new CPUs come out they get thrown on this project as crunchers. :icon_twisted:

Lagu
04-06-2008, 08:53 PM
Very well done Vaughan! 3.000.000 points speak for itself.:icon_thumright:

Lagu:)

vaughan
06-09-2008, 07:10 AM
Something weird going on at Rieselsieve today. Cannot upload work crunched but can send in finished work. Their website is very slow and flaky too. I tried to post there but it kept timing out.

Hope Bryan visits us here to update us.

vaughan
06-12-2008, 09:55 PM
Riesel Sieve continues to have problems with its web site and STILL no feedback on the Index page :icon_twisted:

This is what happens when you visit their forum:

phpBB : Critical Error

Could not connect to the database