PDA

View Full Version : Team is now 5th

vaughan
06-19-2008, 07:31 AM
After some successful crunching and a nice gauntlet between myself and plonk420 AMD Users has now taken World 5th rank from team blend.polis.

However, I can smell garlic and spy some frogs in the rear view mirror. :icon_wink:

plonk420
08-19-2008, 07:13 AM
we're sliding! D: a few more helpers might get us as high as we can sustain for a little while (surpass SETI.USA but probably end up behind norway, pse-info, zee frehnch, and blend.polis in the end. i wonder how long it would take to overtake Synergy?)

also, this last batch is a bitch...! have to reduce down to 2 of my 4 cores (er 6 cores?(incl x2 htpc now that the summer seems to have cooled a bit finally)) :S

vaughan
08-19-2008, 09:01 AM
we're sliding! D: a few more helpers might get us as high as we can sustain for a little while (surpass SETI.USA but probably end up behind norway, pse-info, zee frehnch, and blend.polis in the end. i wonder how long it would take to overtake Synergy?)

also, this last batch is a bitch...!
Yeah each task requires >1.5GB RAM so its pretty difficult to crunch on "normal" rigs.

gamer007
08-21-2008, 07:22 PM
I'll help.

I've been on hiatus from crunching due to the hot weather. Now that it's starting to cool down, I'll start up BOINC again. :)

Nflight
08-22-2008, 12:55 PM
I'll help.

I've been on hiatus from crunching due to the hot weather. Now that it's starting to cool down, I'll start up BOINC again. :)

Welcome back Gamer007 and Happy Belated birthday as we missed your hectic day, Hope you had a great one ! :blob3:

gamer007
08-22-2008, 06:21 PM
Thanks. It's nice to be back. :icon_mrgreen: