PDA

View Full Version : Made it over the 400k

Borfil
12-12-2008, 07:03 PM
Well I think I'm hook. I'm working and crunching slowly but steady. thats good.:icon_mrgreen:

Danish Dynamite
12-12-2008, 07:23 PM
well done Borfil keep up the great work

Nflight
12-12-2008, 07:32 PM
Congratulations Borfil, Job Well Done. Keep up the output and you will reach any goal you put your mind too! :wav: :blob3: :blob3: :blob3:

NeoGen
12-12-2008, 08:10 PM
Congrats Borfil! And keep on going!:)

Looking at the stats on your sig I deduce MilkyWay and ABC are your favorite projects, am I right? :icon_wink:

vaughan
12-13-2008, 03:06 AM
Good choice of projects Borfil - they are both good point scorers. :)

Borfil
12-14-2008, 07:09 AM
Yes and no, Because dont get enough off their wu's. Actually Roseta , Cel and Gen are my favorites but like to work them all. as long as They do something good for science. Some othewr are the only a couple of the old pc I revive with Linux can do well. and don't take them to long. But ABC yes is one of my favorite, have 2 cousing doing research in that kind or related field, so If I can help, good, Milky well have another cousin that works at the Arecibo Radio Telescope, so is close enough to assist. He not a scientist, he just mant. to the pc and their servers..

Borfil
12-14-2008, 07:15 AM
I'm taking it slow on 50k goal at a time. That way it seems close enough and fast, while giving me the illusion I'm getting there, main goal is the 20m mark. I could do it much faster, but the wife is aboutr to kick me out if I bring another pc to the house, so I will be replacing 3 of my older units with new quads after xmas and run Linux on them, ever since I discover the new linux, Thats all I'm using. except in two pc which have issues. all the other 4 are w linux.