PDA

View Full Version : whoa stats!

NeoGen
09-21-2009, 05:50 PM
You guys should check out the new toys on the Deimos project! :)

https://www.deimos-project.net/

Stats hours, keys, mouse clicks, network bandwidth, uptime, cpu.... oh my! :icon_mrgreen:

AMD Users is the #1 Team for Stats hours contributed and CPU Usage average! (keep those cores burning! :icon_razz:)

bwhite holds the current uptime record for the project, 66 days counted! :)

And on the hardware section it counts AMDs as 47% of the project's CPUs! :)

Inside our Team Beerknurd tops the Stats hours and CPU Usage, while Cappy masters the keystrokes and mouse clicks, and Liuqyn is unbeatable for bandwidth usage! :icon_mrgreen:

Beerknurd
09-21-2009, 05:54 PM
Liuqyn will be passing me very soon on Stats Hours...

liuqyn
09-21-2009, 07:43 PM
well, I do have 4x number of comps running it. and it doesn't differentiate between intra- and inter- net bandwidth and i run a media server with several htpc's.

Beerknurd
09-22-2009, 12:39 AM
well, I do have 4x number of comps running it. and it doesn't differentiate between intra- and inter- net bandwidth and i run a media server with several htpc's.

CHEATER!!!!

:lol:

AMDave
09-22-2009, 09:47 AM
Beerknurd deftly distracts the audience while he rushes off to find his largest DVD-ISO file and knocks up a script to pass the file between 2 machines 32 times per day.

That's 16 times each way at full-duplex ;)

j/k :D

ps - I'd suggest using an ethernet hub, use DNS to isolate it down into a sub-net and all the rest of your machines will still be nice and happy :D LOL

Nflight
09-22-2009, 09:10 PM
Your Silly Beerknurd

Liuqyn Keep up the Great Job, lets hope you did not bring tears to Beerknurds eyes! :blob3:

NeoGen
09-23-2009, 05:09 PM
Liuqyn, there's still a couple of guys ahead of you on the top users lists for network usage.

Don't you feel like watching a few more movies on those htpc's? :icon_mrgreen:

liuqyn
09-23-2009, 06:46 PM
I'm working on it.....

NeoGen
09-23-2009, 06:58 PM
I would recommend high definition ones if you have... full hd 1920x1080! :icon_razz:

Nflight
09-23-2009, 10:27 PM
Liuqyn, there's still a couple of guys ahead of you on the top users lists for network usage.

Don't you feel like watching a few more movies on those htpc's? :icon_mrgreen:

Movie Night at Liuqyn's this Friday, I will bring the popcorn! :blob3:

liuqyn
09-24-2009, 11:23 PM
augh... I'm slipping down the bandwidth list. and I had a power failure and all my boxes shutdown and killed my uptime stats as well.

Frederic Brillouet
09-30-2009, 12:20 PM
Movie Night at Liuqyn's this Friday, I will bring the popcorn! :blob3:
I'll bring some beers!

Hi guys :hello:

NeoGen
10-04-2009, 02:46 AM
Movie night at Liuqyn's next week, same time again fellows. :icon_wink:

He still needs a nudge to get up to the top spot! :icon_lol:

Nflight
10-04-2009, 12:11 PM
I spend as much time on the train getting there as the whole time watching 7 movies. Thank God for sleeper berths on Trains ! :icon_wink:

Ok I am in one more time, that was awesome! I get the comfy chair this time! You know the one with the speakers built into the head rests of the Recliner and the cup/mug holder built into the arms mounted on both the right and left. Two fisted drinking at its finest. Liuqyn your place is awesome. :blob3:

Frederic Brillouet next time move to either the right or the left of sitting in front of me, your too tall and that hair does not look good as I stretch my neck to see above your curly locks.

Beerknurd was that you in the fur jacket looking like an eskimo, its Michigan not the north pole. You people from the south sure don't like cool temperatures. But you sure can drink a lot of Beer... He ha ha LMAO