PDA

View Full Version : Past accumulated Team credits

NeoGen
05-19-2010, 07:06 AM
Hey guys!

I've been working the wiki alot the last few weeks and tonight, just for curiosity, I thought of getting the sum of credits for all past boinc projects we have been.

I'm still missing a few past projects to insert in the Wiki but even so we have a staggering amount of 33,003,182.51 credits in 27 projects! :)

It is all here in this page:
http://www.amdusers.com/wiki/tiki-index.php?page=BOINCTotalCredits

Ramjet
05-20-2010, 02:34 AM
Neo, I just checked out the wiki credit/projects, and noticed a couple of the big ones missing. Poem and WCG which should up our credit considerably. :)

NeoGen
05-20-2010, 04:35 AM
Oh yea, those will come the day to be added sometime, but right now they're still ongoing so I won't add them just yet.

I am in the process of building pages for the old BBC Climate change experiment, and Seasonal Attribution Project, those two will add 3+ million credits to the total. :)

NeoGen
06-20-2010, 01:45 AM
Exactly one month ago I created the boinc total credits page that is on the first post, and looking at it now, as I have been developing the wiki and adding some more old projects, I see our amount increasing... we now have 35,559,255.59. That's 2.5 Million credits more than when I initially created the page! :)