PDA

View Full Version : This happened a while back but...

Keith75
10-27-2004, 10:16 AM
They were showing an add by the Democrats and they had a handicapped person running a Special Olympics race and George Bush's head was stuck on the boys body. Then below that it said "Voting for George Bush is like being in the Special Olympics. Even if you win your still retarded". Can you imagine that such a thing wouldn't have gotten more air time. I saw a little bit about it on FOX news and then heard some about it on talk radio. That is it. I would think people would be really flaming over this.

Keith

Beerknurd
10-27-2004, 10:42 AM
horrible.....

Ototero
10-27-2004, 10:51 AM
From a UK perspective, it's difficult to get worked up about any of it.

Keith75
10-27-2004, 11:00 AM
I can agree with that. What really worries me is the way things are shaping up we are going to be hearing about people who didn't get their votes counted because they forgot to show up or whatever for a long time. They are already having lawsuits. I just hope it is quick and decisive and we are saved from all the arguing over people who can't figure out how to poke out a piece of paper or fill in a circle.

Ototero
10-27-2004, 11:16 AM
I think that before you can vote, you pass an IQ test ;)

Beerknurd
10-27-2004, 11:22 AM
I agree with you... I hope that it's over quickly and there's not a debate over the voting system. It was drawn out way too much 4 years ago. Hopefully Florida can get it right this time. :lol:

Keith75
10-27-2004, 03:37 PM
Oto,

I agree they should take an IQ test. LOL The only problem is that the Democrats wouldn't have anyone voting for them. They rely too much on illegal immigrants and dead people. :lol: Some Dems aren't so bad though. The worst are the ones from North-East, like Teddy Kennedy who keeps wandering around with a bottle of scotch, his pants around his ankles and hooker in his car at the bottom of a river. :twisted:

Beerknurd
10-28-2004, 12:41 AM
That a democrat for ya..... "no offense if you are a democrat..." :oops: