PDA

View Full Version : Collatz CUDA 3.1 Application Available for Windows

Louise
01-04-2011, 05:59 AM
Overclock.net - Overclocking.net > Overclockers Care > Overclock.net BOINC Team: Collatz Conjecture - CUDA 3.1 Application Available for Windows

HCG Ultra diet (http://www.healthproductreviewers.com/hcg-ultra-diet-drops-review.html)

Dirk Broer
01-05-2011, 12:22 AM
Hi Louise,

Welcome at AMD users! Anything you wanted/needed to know about the Collatz CUDA 3.1 Application? It is out since August, and is faster than the previous CUDA version. Just select "Collatz Conjecture" in the BOINC manager, and provided you have a nVidia GeForce 8 video card or better, the new application will be downloaded onto your computer. You can also use Ati/AMD cards, I run the project on my old 3rd hand AGP HD 3850, and manage almost 30k points of credit a day with it. Who once said that it is not possible to run GPU computing on an AGP card? An ignoramus I guess. Never throw your old hardware away if it still functions (and you have space to stow it away....)
Real news about the Collatz CUDA Application would be a CUDA 3.2 version, as the latest nVidia drivers are equipped with that version.