PDA

View Full Version : Who is DMMc on SOB?

BoostedIntegra
11-01-2004, 07:02 PM
DMMc, I see you were reaching over 25m there for awhile. Do it again I'll have everything back up to around 20m tonight so we can move up a couple positions team wise.

Empty_5oul
11-01-2004, 10:42 PM
Boosted if you can convince jeff to switch back for a while the stats will fly.
DMMc (dave) might not be able to switch comps immediatley as they are used during the week - he can probably do it friday night tho for the weekend.

a P4 / AMD 64 smashing over the weekend would be great, is everyone willing to go ahead on friday and see how much overall we can get our cem/s up to ??

BoostedIntegra
11-02-2004, 04:13 AM
i'm assuming no one cares, oh well I'm going to run it.

Beerknurd
11-02-2004, 04:17 AM
DMMc hasn't been on in a while... At least I haven't seen him....

AMDave
11-02-2004, 08:41 AM
I have & I am still in awe.

Considering he is also producing over 2/5 of our LHC production and is 18th in the LHC project overall as an individual ( http://lhcathome.cern.ch/top_users.php ) and yet also crunching AND moving up in 8 other projects simultaneously, I am inclined to pay the gentleman a great deal of respect for his contributions.

There's more machines there than I can fit in my house !

V-Cool Dave :cool:

DMMc
11-02-2004, 05:03 PM
I apologize Fellow AMD freaks for my absence as of late. Like Beerknurd I had to take the last week off to move.
Right now I think my home tower and monitor are in the same room but I’m not sure and I don't want to even discuss what a moving truck can do to a miss laid keyboard and mouse. :shocked!:

With taking the week off I had to put most of the work systems on autopilot and hope for the best. Will try to get systems swapped over to SoB this weekend but it most likely will be the following before I can "do it right" as I moved to an area where even dialup is a luxury and connection to VPN is not at all possible right. (You know you're too far in the sticks when AOL starts looking like a good option 8-[ ) Hopefully will be getting the antenna for wireless hookup before Thanksgiving.

DMMc
11-02-2004, 05:05 PM
Bye the Bye BK....You did get out and vote for "Dubba" today...Right? :lol:

Ototero
11-02-2004, 05:17 PM
Nice to see yer back (fellow freak :roll: )

DMMc
11-02-2004, 05:47 PM
Nice to see yer back (fellow freak :roll: )

What can I say I am operating on to little sleep and am under the influence of a Stan Lee documentary...No? OK so it's only the too little sleep. ;)

Empty_5oul
11-02-2004, 06:53 PM
glad the move went well bar the keyboard and mouse.

if you could switch some machines to SOB for the weeked that would be great seeing as BI is doing 75,000 ish (http://marcc.no-ip.org/SoB/Team.php?Team_ID=83)
the stats should start to fly up and we could gain another 2 positions with the near future, Christmas if we are lucky.

Beerknurd
11-03-2004, 03:50 AM
Bye the Bye BK....You did get out and vote for "Dubba" today...Right? :lol:

Not today. I early voted for him on the 27th.

everyone one eligible voted for my boy right????

DMMc
11-03-2004, 04:27 PM
11:10 AM on the 3rd Indiana time. Kerry just conceded. 4 more years for Mr Bush. :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :greenjumpers:

DMMc
11-08-2004, 03:08 PM
Sorry could only avg 3M thru the weekend. Still can't access VPN from home :sad10: and couldn't swap things around before weekend.

Will try and get things right and make another stab this next weekend.

Empty_5oul
11-08-2004, 05:51 PM
i wouldnt worry too much m8, running any project is good.

where BI / intelligent had said could you push hard i thought it was sensible to see how high we could get the stats, we will have 17 as a priority project at some point tho and find out then.

Beerknurd
11-11-2004, 12:56 AM
SOB is looking good. We are catching up nicely.