PDA

View Full Version : 500,000,000 on Collatz!

NeoGen
02-26-2011, 08:09 PM
Great going Team!! :)

I don't know who is running it (besides me), but those GPU's must be burning hot!! :icon_mrgreen:

Let's keep on going for the 1 billion!

liuqyn
02-27-2011, 02:15 AM
I'll be back here when I get my other GPU projects over 100k. so until then, hold down the fort...

Dirk Broer
02-27-2011, 10:06 AM
Great going Team!! :) I don't know who is running it (besides me), but those GPU's must be burning hot!! :icon_mrgreen:Let's keep on going for the 1 billion!

Me personally I am doing this on my HD 3850 (the AGP one) and sometimes on my HD 4770. I can still hold my hand on the cooler of the 3850 though without burning it (nice copper cooler with big fan of that Sapphire).
Topscoring team members (http://boincstats.com/stats/user_stats.php?pr=collatzc&st=0&hosts=0&ti=65&co=&date=&or=0)

Ramjet
02-27-2011, 04:32 PM
Great going Team!! :)

I don't know who is running it (besides me), but those GPU's must be burning hot!! :icon_mrgreen:

Let's keep on going for the 1 billion!

Jason and I turned up the heat to catch (and pass) Lyquin, (Sorry Lyquin) for the No. 1 spot. But, our intent wasn't to steal the spotlight, we just like sitting around our red hot GPU's to roast marsmallows and thaw our frozen fingers. :icon_mrgreen:

http://stats.free-dc.org/stats.php?page=team&proj=col&team=65

liuqyn
02-28-2011, 12:12 AM
Jason and I turned up the heat to catch (and pass) Lyquin, (Sorry Lyquin) for the No. 1 spot. But, our intent wasn't to steal the spotlight, we just like sitting around our red hot GPU's to roast marsmallows and thaw our frozen fingers. :icon_mrgreen:

don't apologize, remember I gave you my blessing to go by for the good of the team, just remember I do plan to come back once I get Milkyway, Dnetc, and Primegrid over 100k.

Dirk Broer
02-28-2011, 12:23 AM
don't apologize, remember I gave you my blessing to go by for the good of the team, just remember I do plan to come back once I get Milkyway, Dnetc, and Primegrid over 100k.
With your BOINC farm that means in a few days you'll wave them on your way back to #1! My HD 4770 does 100k a day on MilkyWay or DNETC (provided there are enough WUs), My GTX 260 can do likewise with PrimeGrid (provided it's all PPS Sieve WUs).
I think you must mean 100M...

liuqyn
02-28-2011, 01:15 AM
doh... ya thats right 100m... been a long day.