PDA

View Full Version : What's wrong with our Pirates@home team?

NeoGen
11-28-2004, 03:56 AM
I've noticed that I log in to their website, and I'm registered to the team, it says it has 5 users, but only lists me.... where's the other 4??
And on another subject... I noticed we don't have a forum for Pirates@home. Shouldn't it be created a forum for pirates@home as there are forums to every other project?

vaughan
11-28-2004, 04:07 AM
Done.

Perhaps the other missing members have not submitted completed work yet? I just joined so we have 6 members now but don't showup in the team list. However, there is no work being allocated so I cannot start let alone finish a task to prove my theory.

NeoGen
11-28-2004, 10:55 AM
Yeah, maybe it's that. Altough it's funny because at every other project you see your stats at zeros if you're registered but haven't done any work yet.
I've been keeping boinc running almost 24/7 and I think I only caught a couple of workunits yet. In the site it says they're letting out some workunits now and then to test the screensaver. Guess I was lucky.

Ototero
11-28-2004, 11:56 AM
I'm registered as well, but not listed :cry:

Perhaps I need to crunch something but there is nothing to download.

vaughan
11-28-2004, 10:32 PM
NeoGen: It worked, I got some work to crunch and when it was sent in I appeared in the stats. Now there's two of us!

NeoGen
11-28-2004, 10:48 PM
Hey! I just noticed it! I'm not alone anymore! Cool! :)
Now if only they'd release some more work for all of us to crunch...
This afternoon I noticed my Boinc had dowloaded 5 workunits! Must have hit a gold-mine there! lol