PDA

View Full Version : link to web site

ahab3333
12-06-2004, 05:25 AM
we need a link to the website on grid.org stats. there were some groups that had a link on their stats page and i think it would be nice to have one also. i dont know who is envoled with grid, but i just wanted to let you know.

vaughan
12-06-2004, 09:19 AM
Thanks for the heads-up on this ahab3333. I have added the link and will post the Team logo soon.

LisaD
12-06-2004, 09:29 PM
Vaughan has just added the AMD Users team logo to the (United Devices) Grid.org team page. (Thanks for the gif Stu.)

Empty_5oul
12-06-2004, 09:58 PM
well done Vaughan, looks good - ashame the text is slightly blurry though

Beerknurd
12-07-2004, 01:59 PM
All you ever do is complain..... Can't you just accept the fact that it's blurry. I'm sure Vaughan knows that it's a little bit unclear. But maybe he did the best he could with the resources he was given. Bunch of ungrateful people in here these days............ Ok that was fun. I'm just playin'. :lol:

Empty_5oul
12-07-2004, 05:47 PM
fair enough but i would rather people posted what they thought, then when its really good i will say but if there is a glaring imperfeciton i will say what i think.

take ototeros stas for example i was amazed with those, and after seeing the source//code even more amazed - its a hell of a lot harder to create something from scratch than edit somehting already there.