PDA

View Full Version : Who here thinks I should come here and trash talk?

SkullHead
12-07-2004, 05:16 AM
To all the members that blame AmdRocks for veiled eyes

Now I'm Pissed!

I explained that I don't know veiled eyes or who he or she is. Anyone ever stop to think that maybe it just might be one of your ex-members? **** No! Some of you people (BoostedIntegra) thinks it's cool to come to my site and post shit and post as AMD ROCKS SUCKS ip 68.112.77.108 the same as BoostedIntegra.

If that's the way it's gonna be, let me know. I can play that shit just as good anyone and I will.

I don't want to mess with this site. I've talkd with vaughan before and I like him. He worked hard to build this site and get it to where it is. Even rebuilding after it was hacked. But if this keeps up. It's up to you people that feel you can come to my site and blame me or us for that veiled eyes post and trash my site.

I stopped BoostedIntegra from posting temporarily. Now his ip is banned. I'm going to go back and unban his ip and reinstate his posting rights. After I said all this we'll see what happens. In a way I hope he doe's come back and post shit. I'm not above doing what he's doing at my site to this site. This site isn't respected enough by other boards. I think that would make it easy for me, after I post links at other sites to shit that BoostedIntegra is doing, to find other people to help with the cause. This site will have 500 new members with the names amd-users-blow, etc... and posts trashing this site.

Anyone want to flame me for posting this? Be my guest. :evil: As I said I'm pissed and had enough of that sissy BoostedIntegra and being blamed for veiled eyes!

BigDawg
12-07-2004, 05:28 AM
yes you handled that very maturely didn't you

Keith75
12-07-2004, 05:42 AM
Ok, he obviously isn't very old or has an anger problem.

SkullHead
12-07-2004, 05:51 AM
:lol:

I think so. I haven't came and trashed this place yet. I think I did good for having an anger problem at the age of 5yrs old! :P

Sorry vaughan. I really didn't want to but I've had enough! ;)

Keith75
12-07-2004, 06:05 AM
I think you are missing the point skull. No one has trashed your forums. Unless I am missing something. I only saw a few posts over there by one person from our group.

Keith

Anonymous
12-07-2004, 07:16 AM
whoaaaaa!!!!

Skullheads right, I have nothing to do with AmdRocks!

BoostedIntegra - you want a piece?! Come get it you import loving piece of shit! AMERICAN MUSCLE FOREVER!

Anonymous
12-07-2004, 09:44 AM
come on, someone must want to trash talk me! I mean I started this whole mess and nobody has a clue as to who the **** I am! BRING IT ON!

vaughan
12-07-2004, 09:51 AM
veiled-eyes = 24.72.121.62

NeoGen
12-07-2004, 09:55 AM
What for...? Will it solve anything?

I don't have a clue of what happened, and from what I read I think I'm better off not knowing.... :?

Anonymous
12-07-2004, 09:58 AM
oh noooooo you have my ip boosted.....im so scared, im shaking in my boots.

thats all you got ****bag?

Anonymous
12-07-2004, 09:59 AM
actually, you think your so damn talented, but you know what, your not. You just pulled that shit from your forum, i know it logs ips. Your so smart. Just the kind of mentality i would expect from an import driver!

Beerknurd
12-07-2004, 11:03 AM
You have to admit... It is a little juvenile and immature to come to a site and start posting messages just to start crap...... Skullhead, we are all impressed with the AMDRocks team. You have done a hell of a job. Keep it up. It's rather annoying waking up to a forum full of cursing and people slamming each other back and forth. I know it's competition and and that everyone wants to trashtalk.... It's all in fun. But let's keep it mature.

BoostedIntegra
12-07-2004, 04:33 PM
you're a joke skull. i post stuff saying I can out produce your whole team and you should buy my old comps because you need more power unrelated to veil's comments and you have things like this to say. its over with the flames, man I won't visit amdrocks ever again mainly do to the fact that I want to rip my eyes out when I look at that site but also because this is stupid I hope this is the start of a great rivalry but leave it in the DC world. oh and I know you're a fan of these :evil: :evil: :evil: