http://grub.org

AMD Users team list:

http://grub.org/html/teams.php?op=stats&team_id=267

AMD Users team ranking:

http://grub.org/html/teams.php?op=teams-lookup

Currently 51st

AMDave
12-15-2004, 02:33 PM
do you need to be online all the time (ie Broadband user)

or does it cache results for us modem users ?

Beerknurd
12-15-2004, 02:34 PM
you have to have a connection

bwhite
12-15-2004, 03:57 PM
I just joined this one. Doesn't seem too use many resources...mostly just my internet connection. :)

Beerknurd
12-15-2004, 07:50 PM
yea it eats bandwidth. But you can set limitations. And make sure you clean out your temporary internet files at least once a day. Cause I produce almost 400,000 websites in a day. So alot of those sites leave cookies and temp files even though your not physically going to the site. Plus I run ad-ware and spy-ware once a week just to make sure. It has never found anything though.

Empty_5oul
12-15-2004, 09:47 PM
never ???

u obviously only visit good sites beerknurd, if you try to crack something i guarentee you will get a truck load of stuff found. when i was looking for a photoshop CS code i went to loads of sites and got loads of stuff on my HD from them - currently AVG has found about 30 full on viruses, adaware 7000+ infected files mostly cookies and spybot imunised about 1000+ things. - make sure you always immunise in spybot when you use it.

vaughan
12-16-2004, 12:33 AM
ditto what empty said and d/l & install the free SpywareBlaster app from Javacoolsoftware.

gamer007
12-16-2004, 12:51 AM
Just joined. So far so good. :)

ahab3333
12-16-2004, 03:23 AM
i just joined also and doesnt take much PC power. plus i like the fact that i am screwing the school on their bandwidth. my school is slow as hell will a nazis firewall. hahaha

Beerknurd
12-16-2004, 04:03 AM
never ???

u obviously only visit good sites beerknurd, if you try to crack something i guarentee you will get a truck load of stuff found. when i was looking for a photoshop CS code i went to loads of sites and got loads of stuff on my HD from them - currently AVG has found about 30 full on viruses, adaware 7000+ infected files mostly cookies and spybot imunised about 1000+ things. - make sure you always immunise in spybot when you use it.

Well it finds normal stuff. But not in excess. I goto the same websites daily. This site, the DC project sites, and gmail. I don't have time to do much else. I'm either at work or at school.

bwhite
12-16-2004, 12:38 PM
never ???

Well it finds normal stuff. But not in excess. I goto the same websites daily. This site, the DC project sites, and gmail. I don't have time to do much else. I'm either at work or at school.

We already picked up a place!! :) Should be able to move up several more...especialy if we could get a few more people with fat internet connections to play ;)

I did a full virus scan after about 400,000 URLs, and ran spywareblaster, addaware, spybot search and destroy. Didn't find any viruses or anything else out of the ordinary, but I don't go to many new sites on the web either.

Beerknurd
12-16-2004, 01:47 PM
bwhite,

SLOW DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!

Your out producing me. I wanna be first in something dammit. :lol:

bwhite
12-16-2004, 02:24 PM
SLOW DOWN????? :-(

I'm not using all my bandwidth yet. Had to leave some for the wife and daughter to use so it doesn't slow down their Christmas shopping, emailing and chatting. Maybe I should
SPEED UP!!!!!! :lol:

Beerknurd
12-16-2004, 02:38 PM
I should have waited till I had 1st and a good lead before I went blabbing my mouth on here. Your out producing me by over 100,000. You'll catch me pretty quick. But I should have 1st place for a while before you get me...

Beerknurd
12-17-2004, 04:46 AM
Where's Stuart??? I haven't seen him online in a while.....

Beerknurd
12-17-2004, 08:18 PM
Grub is now on the team stats page but not on the personal stats page. If Stu hasn't been online, who else is updating the stats????

Empty_5oul
12-17-2004, 10:06 PM
beer - only stu can, he is still around and doing stats just not active on forum today.
if you notice his DHEP output has alos decreased a lot down to below jeff's - probably from where he can now not use the work machines anymore :(

the sub pages will probably be updated by tomorrow he just hasn't bothered to also update them as he has with the front page of overall positions.