PDA

View Full Version : Currently no eOn work available

vaughan
01-01-2005, 05:11 AM
Must be the holiday season - no work available at eOn. I've posted about this on the official forum.

AMDave
05-03-2005, 01:04 PM
the eOn wu splitter has stopped handing out WUs
I have posted on the official forum asking for the service to be restarted:
http://free-dc.org/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=84469#post84469

Beerknurd
05-03-2005, 02:07 PM
I was wondering why it was taking 60 seconds between tests or longer.... They need to hurry up and get it started again, I got people to catch.

AMDave
05-03-2005, 03:11 PM
LOL eat my dust ! just kidding.
hopefully it'll be back on for young and old just shortly.

Beerknurd
05-03-2005, 04:31 PM
I'm not worried about you Dave. Your kicking my butt. I just want to gain some more spots before I move on to something else, like SOB. :twisted:

And Oli thought he was gonna get to keep that 5th spot... I'll let him hold it for about a week, then it's show time!!! :P

Brucifer
05-03-2005, 07:43 PM
Unfortunately the eon project has really been going through some severe stability/operating issues for multiple weeks now with the result that a good number of the crunching contributors have opted to move on and crunch something else. I am one of them as it has just become too frustrating to repetitively see the computers just idling and wasting time. Currently I'm only running a couple systems 24 hours a day, the rest of the herd is shutdown at night, and I haven't run the full herd during the day for quite some time now.

I'm not complaining per se; rather just mentioning why you haven't been seeing my previous output on eon lately.

AMDave
05-03-2005, 09:50 PM
doing nicely in rc5-72 tho' :)

Empty_5oul
05-03-2005, 10:02 PM
V i take it that was meant for in DIMES, i have higher sites than that (4th already).
neo will be harder to catch though, we are getting virtually the same every day.