PDA

View Full Version : Couldn't we have a "trophies room"?

NeoGen
01-11-2005, 08:36 PM
A section on the website where the finished DC projects information would be moved to and kept. The rankings we achieved, the number of users listed on the team at those projects, a listing of their positions and credits in the team when the project finished...etc...etc..

A place for our old (but not forgotten) glories! :cool:

Empty_5oul
01-11-2005, 09:04 PM
seems a good idea,

a similar store could be for the targets and when we meet them that is where they go.

Imortel
01-11-2005, 09:15 PM
Good idea that way new guyz(like me :oops: ) can see what they should do and where.

vaughan
01-12-2005, 02:45 AM
Well .. there's Ototero's stats pages for starters. Heaps of info there - each project position (including completed ones like DF), individual ranks etc. Browse and seek.

NeoGen
01-12-2005, 11:39 AM
Moving the finished projects to another section would lighten the load a bit on ototero's computer when calculating the daily stats.

NeoGen
03-01-2005, 01:12 AM
Bumping up an old question again...

We really should keep a local copy, for old times sake, of our team pages on finished projects... including the list of users involved and their points, etc... it's our team's history being lost. :-(
The distributed folding link that is on the bottom of the stats page is not working already... and neither are the websites of many old DC projects we've been on...

Lagu
03-01-2005, 09:22 PM
Or, why not hawe a Hall of Fame for those who has got good results and has ben running for years. I knew it is an another question than the current question.
:D LAGU

Beerknurd
03-01-2005, 10:53 PM
"Being the highest poster on an AMD site without owning an AMD."

That's should be my trophy...

Empty_5oul
03-02-2005, 09:35 AM
you are in my sights though beer :P

Beerknurd
03-02-2005, 03:11 PM
You better get to posting then....

jlangner
03-03-2005, 08:55 PM
Uh, can you see me in your rear-view mirror. I am dropping fast. hehe. I am a WoW addict now. Spend way too much time doing it buuuuuutttttt can'tttt stopppppppp.

Jeff
03-04-2005, 02:49 AM
What about this trophy room? I would do it, but going to school and working doesn't leave me a lot of time.

Anyone?

Doomeva
03-04-2005, 09:33 AM
Yo jeff, what level/race/class/server are you?

You can find me as Doomeva, level 50 Troll Rogue on Kil'jaeden :D

-Doomeva (Son of Vaughan)

jlangner
03-04-2005, 07:37 PM
hopefully 35 tonight!! - I go by TheSpore. I play on server Azjol-Nerub, Orc/Warrior. I thought I played alot, if you are 50!, just trying to get to 40, to get a mount - lol.

deviant_kine
03-04-2005, 08:03 PM
"Being the highest poster on an AMD site without owning an AMD."

That's should be my trophy...
odd... that was my goal as well. except mine is "being the highest poster on an AMD site without owning an AMD or knowing what the hell is going on in any threads above the Members Lounge section." or "non-nerd" will suffice. no offence to you nerds though.

NeoGen
03-11-2005, 03:34 PM
Wouldn't you believe that Google can find things you can't find in the official sites anymore? :lol:
(The link on our stats page isn't showing anything for a long time... just asks if we had too much to drink... lol)

Anyway, I found our list of members and individual scores for Lifemapper, updated up to January 10th 2005. To everyone in that list a big thank you! :D Each and everyone there contributed to our 11th place in the world rankings, and should be acknowledged for that! :D

http://www.lifemapper.org/lm-individualmembers/lm-memberstats/StatsMembersOfAMD%20UsersNumOfJobs_1.htm

This was what I was talking since post 1, but didn't have a way to show it! :P
Let's start recording our history so that our future members are amaze with our feats! :cool:

p.s. - We should keep a local copy of this instead of a link. Since the project is over (?), I wonder for how long will the website and stats stand...