PDA

View Full Version : Stats graph is wrong

vaughan
01-25-2005, 09:40 AM
I don't understand how Grub's stats graph works. The text says I was last active 2nd Sept 2004 but I ran it several times this week on both dial-up @ 56k and cable at 100% for at least an hour. The crawler log showed I had processed lots of web sites. Why don't the stats update or is this thing boinked?

Ototero
01-25-2005, 10:42 AM
My stats are accurate, i.e. 23rd Dec 2004.

I suppose you are using the right logon !!

vaughan
01-25-2005, 10:45 AM
I think so. Its running now on dial-up so I'll leave it until the ISP boots me off (usually 4 hours).

jlangner
01-25-2005, 01:36 PM
Stat related but different project. EON stats not updated on your stats Stu. I can't find team stats on EON site, but individual are updated. I have been running on 1 pc since Saturday so I should have more, me thinks. lol.

Ototero
01-25-2005, 01:51 PM
Jeff,

I know the individual Eon stats are updated, but the list is too long. I'm stll waiting for the team stats, which also lists our members :cry:

Sorry.

jlangner
01-25-2005, 11:31 PM
Ah, no problem, (Anyone that puts effort in you do, never should appologize - Thanks!!) as long as DHEP is updated so I can see the gap close on you. lol.

I have moved 2 pcs to EON though and if Vaughn keeps losing 4,000 results, I'll catch him. lol.

BTW, great job on DHEP Vaughn!!!!!

Ototero
01-26-2005, 09:16 AM
I did it anyway, take a look.

Couln't find stim or bigdawg in the list tho'. So added manually until further notice.

One thing I don't know, when new people join our EON team, how will I know from the list :?:

vaughan
01-26-2005, 10:42 AM
I'm watching you in eOn :!:

Maybe drop an email to Graeme (henkelman[NOSPAM]@mail.utexas.edu) or Alok Vaid (alokvaid[NOSPAM]@mail.utexas.edu) at UTexas and ask how you find who is on the team. Alok is the designated person responsible for the project's stats and database.

I'm giving DHEP a whirl currently. This project is quick. I wonder what happened to JensBjornhager? He'd better watch out as the three of us will catch him soon: ototero in 166 days at yesterday's rate; jlangner in 98 days at yesterday's rate and vaughan in 89 days at yesterday's rate. Just wait until I get clear enough from webnut77 in Ubero and I'll have more GHz to spare.
:shocked!:

jlangner
01-27-2005, 12:45 AM
Looks good Stu!

Still have a long way to go to get close to you in EON, Vaughn, but I am trying.

DHEP - Looks like I am in a crossfire. Stu toying with me and letting me catch up, while Vaughn closing in from behind. I better take some pre-emptive measures here. lol.

Ototero
01-27-2005, 09:02 AM
Vaughan,

I've emailed Alok Vaid, he replied saying he'll be looking into things.

Jeff, I'm a bit light giga hertz at the mo, so you might catch me in dhep. :cry: