PDA

View Full Version : Bad D20L results

Lagu
02-21-2005, 10:23 PM
Hej! (Swedish for hallo.)

I have been looking att Team Amd-users on the site of 2DOL. Last week only 8 of 85 members has been active and produce totally 2, 873 Candidates. It is for bad. Ours group has jumped up one step but, I`m thinking of so many is inactive. But it seems that it is a phenomen even in other groups. I wounder how you man is thinking when you choose or prefer other project an why?

1. Are you tired to see the same frame every day perhafs for several years?
2. Do you prefer another project because it gives faster or moore results?
3. Are you following the stream with other peoples and joining the same project after you has been talking with other on it and come to an agreement? (Ie that you vill help other members runnning a poject for best results?)

I´am asking this because of an interesse. How do I myself choise D2OL? I is because I saw the group AMD-user but, also because i have been running it before. I joined this group instead to play solo, but the group I choise is a group where a lot of members has change project or has ended it. Whom is interessed of a group who is to far from the top? :cool:

LAGU

AMDave
02-22-2005, 09:40 AM
Hej, Lagu !

Great question.

Yes. Many people try DC projects and then get bored.
We see inactive members in many teams.

We also have a lot of projects, which you can see on the stats page.

Many times we jump from project to project to keep our scores up.

Sometimes we run together in one project to get a new rank or also to defend a rank, then go back to other projects so we do not lose there as well.

We did a big run together in D2OL in October 04.

Some of us have been focused on other projects since then. Look at the Monthly Project stats and you will see some projects have gone up a long way.

I am working on 6 other projects at the moment.

I am very happy that there are 8 members running in D2OL at the moment. That is good news.

Hey ! You have overtaken me very quickly !

Well done.

Empty_5oul
02-22-2005, 06:18 PM
if you stick about we will eventually return to D2ol and then you can see Vaughan show some power.
there is this D2ol stats page : http://teamstats.macnn.com/d2ol/stats.php?TID=528&page=a1 i dont know if you already use it but its pretty good.

Overall we work as a team, some people just stick to a project while others switch around for the easy gains and help out where needed.

Lagu
02-22-2005, 08:51 PM
Emty_5oul I have never state that I wisch you and other vill go back to D2OL. I only tell this forum how it is today. Many has done great results earlier and as you says, Vaughan is looking in there sometimes. I´am looking att 2DOL stat every day and also at MacNN stats.
You all is active in different projects of whis I not have nothing to say about. :)

LAGU

Empty_5oul
02-22-2005, 09:06 PM
k, fair enough.

We will come back to it at some point so just look foreward to that time. currently we have a few teams close in other projects so we are just defending those.