PDA

View Full Version : grub stats update :?

Empty_5oul
03-02-2005, 11:23 AM
just wondering how long does it take for the grub site to refresh itself. i started running it yesterday evening and today stil have a score of 0. I have now appeared under the AMD Users team though, so should i not have a score as well :?

bwhite
03-02-2005, 12:05 PM
GRUB stats update once a day...I think after midnight at their local. That would put it 8 hours behind you as GRUB is US Pacific coast time (GMT -8).

Empty_5oul
03-02-2005, 12:33 PM
k thanks.

i also get this error message:

Error: Communication (TCP/IP) with the server failed: connection aborted

I have done a flush queues and reset and now am processing again - what is this message for and why did it fail -- I am on broadband (512k perminent conneciton)

bwhite
03-03-2005, 12:02 AM
Just didn't connect with the Grub server. I usually leave it run and it will most time re-establish a connection with the server by itself...that way you don't loose any work that may have been waiting to be sent back. I like to shut it down and restart...only do a flush and reset as the last resort.

I see you on the team now :) Just to amplify on updates...your stats with your user update in realtime. The daily, weekly, etc. only update once a day.

Empty_5oul
03-03-2005, 08:39 AM
k excellent thanks. Its working now and my stats are on the teams page.

Empty_5oul
03-03-2005, 05:05 PM
its all good now, i left it on while at college and it has re-connected a few times and is functioning well :thumbleft: