PDA

View Full Version : Low activity in 2DOL

Lagu
03-05-2005, 09:44 PM
Hallo my friends! :D

I hawe take a deeper look in the forum of 2DOL. It seems that peoples is not harmonic or satisfyed. There is a lack of communication between peoples working in 2DOL and those who is running this project. Peoples has questions and is ponder upon such things as further plannings of this project but also about molekyls and so on. They hawe sent E-mail to those who is working with the project with questions but got null answer. Some peoples has leave this project in clear angry. Many has stop running or leave this project when they not get any answer. The moderator has ben trying to ansver some question but, he canĀ“t tell the forum eweryting. They will be avare that fewer and fewer vill be chruncing their tasks or perhaps they are blind?
Conclusion: Since Rootberg create this project they chould even take care of us voulunteers but, it seems as it is just the reverce. We is holding Rootbergs with datapower and offer our electricity costs and wear of our computers. They seems not to take us seriously. I am sure that no one has got an E-mail whit following words:
Thank you a lot. We highly apprecitaty what you has done. You is a wery important person for us. We hope you shall continue to run and hold our project stable.
But, are there any other project who will say as above? I be doubtful about it.
If you hawe any comments related to this "Story" let us hear!

LAGU :D

Empty_5oul
03-05-2005, 09:51 PM
it does seem some people dont like the project and with anything not getting or getting a poor response will put you off.

use your machine where you feel wanted, if you are happy with D2ol then run that but otherwise try something else. From my own experiences i have had no problems with D2ol but find the GUI quite slow and have never got round to finding out how to do it cmdline (GUI-less)

NeoGen
03-06-2005, 06:32 AM
I don't remember when did D2OL start, it was previous to my entrance in the DC world, so my guess is that D2OL might be aging...
When a project starts there's always a rush and everyone gets excited about it but then as it ages the interest slowly decreases both from the users and administrators. A project that runs for a long time tends to fall in near forgeteness, because new projects come out every few months and there's always the rush for what's new.