PDA

View Full Version : Aquarium Update

Jeff
03-10-2005, 03:41 PM
We finally got some fish and finished with our rock.

We have 6 green chromis. 2 ocellaris clownfish, and 1 lyretail anthias. We also have a green bulb anemone.

http://www.amdusers.com/P1010069.JPG
http://www.amdusers.com/P1010070.JPG

Beerknurd
03-10-2005, 03:42 PM
no pictures.... :-(

Jeff
03-10-2005, 03:43 PM
I fixed

Beerknurd
03-10-2005, 03:45 PM
that aquarium is flippin sweet.....

Has anyone else seen Napolean Dynamite???

Empty_5oul
03-10-2005, 04:27 PM
its looking good

napolean dynamite :?

Beerknurd
03-10-2005, 04:31 PM
It's a movie..... It's hilarious... It may have just been released here.... But give it some time... It will make it over the pond...

meckano
03-10-2005, 08:19 PM
Nice aquarium.
When I was a kid we had, not all at same time:
Fish | yup, that's the plural of fish lol
Turtles
a field Mouse | white with red eyes Ooooooo
2 Guinipigs | short hair, saw long hairs in England when visiting, neat.
Cats and Dogs | ofcourse

Nothing too weird like lizards, although the turtles were close. :)

Haven't seen the movie, but it did spike interest when I saw it in another post here.

Guess I'll tell a little about myself:
38 years old, B-day was monday :)
Raised sorta spoiled, learning life has been hard but fun, in hindsight.
Love working with computers; hardware, software.
Just got into CD ripping, trying to piece together a car mp3 player made with computer. (not a rush project)
Wish I had climbed mountains instead of smoking. Patouillllllll yuck yuck yuck.
- and wish my folks had forced me to stay in air cadets, would be flying planes by now. (maybe a trip to the moon too? hmmmm lol)
The Space channel is on more than any other; television.
And I'm looking for work yet again, but that has been the cause of most of my learning about my short comings in life, social skills. So sorta neat.

deviant_kine
03-10-2005, 08:38 PM
please, tell me you stole those from the science building, jeff. :twisted:

vaughan
03-10-2005, 08:55 PM
Happy Birthday for Monday 7th Meckano. :new-bday:

meckano
03-10-2005, 09:49 PM
Thank you very much :oops:

I get a picture of people when I see their age, it's never very good when it gets over 36; I saw myself when I posted my age, and have decided to see us all as kids on swings, showing off, trying to get 'the' girl (boy).

weeeeeee lol

Lagu
03-11-2005, 12:26 AM
Meckano!

Next year you is 39 and then you vill be 40. Then you begin to look after young girls as you not done before. :D LOL In Sweden we called this for old buffer rikets ie you will found that you has got a another suck after sweet young girls. You begun to think you should hawe one. Your wife if you has one is no longer so actractive. I think many in this forum between 40-50 has this experience.
:D Lagu :D

meckano
03-11-2005, 12:46 AM
I have never been married, and do occasionally cruise the net for sweet looking 'things' wink - wink. (you know, they have 3d now.:) but it's called art. nod - wink - nudge - nudge.

Yet I must say, a few weeks ago a young 'thing' opened the door for me, no glass in door (she must have seen me coming) so I turned to face her and thank her, and she gave me that cute giggly wiggling smiling 'your welcome' that went right through me; and that stuck with me for many many days. I felt like a dirty old man but at the same time it all seemed 'ok'. Very odd. She must have been atleast 18, correct? correct? lol

Jag har aldrig blitt gift , och gör då och då cruise den nät för söt sett 'things' blink blink (du veta , de har 3d now. :) utom den er alarmerat konst. nicka blink knuffa någon knuffa någon
Ändå JAG måste säga , et par veckan för... sedan en ung 'thing' öppnat dörren för jag , nej glass i dörr ( hon måste har sett jag komme ) så JAG vände till möta henne och tacka henne , och hon gav jag så pass skarp fnitter wiggling leende 'your välkomnande så pass gick rätt genom jag ; och så pass stickat med jag för många många dag. JAG filta lik en smutsig gammal manen utom samtidig alt syntes 'ok'. Mycket udda. Hon måste har blitt atleast 18, rätta? rätta?
lol

Ototero
03-11-2005, 07:23 AM
Belated Happy Birthday Meckano.

Wait until you hit 50, then it all sinks in. Over half way :cry:

Beerknurd
03-11-2005, 11:26 AM
Wow this thread turned into the happy birthday thread.

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!! (Well belated that is)
Better late than never.....

Jeff,

We love the fish tank.

Ototero
03-11-2005, 12:08 PM
Now that the fish tank is inhabited, happy birthday fish tank :shock:

Jeff
03-11-2005, 03:18 PM
haha, happy birthday!