PDA

View Full Version : Members Lounge

Lagu
03-13-2005, 07:49 PM
Hello!

Is there no one who will look in the Members Lounge? When a new topic is created the other will go down. Then they change place to Members Lounge and will be forgotten?
Lagu :-(

Empty_5oul
03-13-2005, 09:46 PM
i am afraid most people just look at the top 10 here and forget the rest, usually these stay alive though so no problems of lost/missed posts.

Lagu
04-06-2005, 03:17 PM
Hi!

Instead for to create a new topic I post this when has same tema.

When a people send an E-mail to an another people, the sender will look forward after a reply or a thank you! Have the mail arrive or have it got to the heaven?
Remember: Never ignore a E-mail and the sender. To answer a E-mail hear to good custom.

Thank you
Lagu

AMDave
04-07-2005, 01:48 PM
There are 2 usefull settings in the "Profile" options:
* Always notify me of replies:
* Notify on new Private Message:
setting these to 'Yes" means the forum will send you an e-mail when someone replies to a topic you have posted in and when someone sends you a Personal Message (PM)

Also, if you click on the "Forums" menu item to go to the Forums page, you will find the following option at the top-right of the Forums list
* View posts since last visit
If you have not checked into the forum for a while, this can be many posts, but if you check in regularly it is very useful.

Lagu
04-07-2005, 06:25 PM
HI!

I don’t mean message in the forum. I mean if I have sent a personally E-mail to any peoples and they don’t answer it isn’t good. You AMDave and Emty_5oul have received an E-mail from me when we have lost Meckano but it’s as “Anyone, who cares”. I don’t write a personally E-mail for the fun of it.
I am always looking after new messages or new topics instead for to play games. I need not to be reminding of any message.

Thank you
Lagu

Empty_5oul
04-07-2005, 10:19 PM
i didnt really have anything to say from it though - so you got no reply.

maybe it was my fault, maybe it wasn't. whatever he has gone.
you sent me the message i read it and understood it. if you had asked a question i would have answered but i took it as a statement.

AMDave
04-07-2005, 11:13 PM
Lagu,

I have PM'd you.

AMDave.