PDA

View Full Version : Miss Meckano

Lagu
04-03-2005, 02:29 PM
Hi!

My question and XXXXXXX's answer has been remowed by me Lagu.

1. Every people are different and unique. No one is identical.
2. Some people is strong, other is weak
3. Different people has different strong psyche
4. Peoples are various feeling. Some is hard, some is soft.

If we are thinking about this we, should try to think upon it when we post in the forum. Don’t negligees or write a replay that not has any relate to others messages. Please, respect each other. We can not see each other in the eyes. Therefore it is important we will think before say or write anything. Word can hurt and insulate.

Please, forgive me but I must say what I am thinking. We shall all take care of each other.

Anyone who miss Meckano?

Feel free to say what you know or is thinking.

Lagu :shock: :cry:

Empty_5oul
04-03-2005, 02:45 PM
i guess that would be me then
http://www.amdusers.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=15155&highlight=#15155
sorry guys.

AMDave
04-03-2005, 02:55 PM
Lagu.

This was news to me.

It is a reminder to all to take a moment before hitting the send button. The words that we use to form our message may not always accurately convey the meaning we intend to deliver. I know that I have done this myself.

I would be very pleased to see meckano return to the team. He has been contributing his knowledge and experience to the forum and giving some of us a challenge in the Arcade.

PS - Pls tell him thanks for the help with the Association translation. I installed my new router over the last few days so I was off the air. I just got all your messages in YIM this morning. Sorry I was not available.

NeoGen
04-03-2005, 03:33 PM
I don't understand what happened...

I've looked at the posts that Empty_5oul gave the link and didn't see anything that bad there. Is there something else I'm unaware of?

Beerknurd
04-03-2005, 04:23 PM
I couldn't figure that out either.....

Ototero
04-03-2005, 05:37 PM
Meckano, my stats will miss you (as will I), you can get your arse back here anytime.

vaughan
04-03-2005, 10:35 PM
I don't understand either. Can I ask what an "iggy" is?
I also don't get the time problem - just about all my farm shows different times +/- a minute or two. My xp3200+ decided it didn't like Eastern Standard Time (sorry AMDave) and reverted itself to Eastern Summer Time on Sunday morning. All sorted now - ah computers, mysteries unto themselves sometimes!

NeoGen
04-04-2005, 12:29 AM
I think "iggy" is an IRC term for ignoring someone.

vaughan
04-04-2005, 01:30 AM
Oh, OK, I learnt something today!