Conversation Between Bender10 and Terry1953

4 Visitor Messages

1. Bruce, I just checked and Simap is a CPU project so if you want I'll throw the 10 I have running on it and add the 2 8350's i just got in the next few weeks.. That would be 26 cores total.
  2. Glad to hear your good. Tell you what if you want to give me a couple of months to get my stuff built back up. We can take a swing at Vaughn. I plan on about 4 or 5 GOOD GPU's, Looking at 4 Radeon HD 6870's and maybe 1 of the new 6990's. With those up and running I'll just sign them in on your account and we'll see just what Vaughn has. I have seen why he keeps his systems always hidden. He can't hide them on Moo wrapper and of the machines he has on there every one of them are Intel I guess it embarasses him. lol
  3. Hi Terry!
    Good to hear from you. I hope things are going well for you and the family.

In a nutshell...

Nope, I shut down the BIONCpe boxes (driveless), and moved on to GPU crunching with 2 computers built on: AMD 6x 1055 cpu with ATI GPU's, and 2 athlon 4x for SIMAP.

Then I shut everything down after getting blocked by vaughan on SIMAP. I thought I was gathering team support, but he did not seem to like losing a project 1st place. I had reduced my projects to 3: WCG, SIMAP and Moo Wrapper(gpu). Oh well, it was fun for a while.

Enough venting,
    Bruce
  4. Glad to see your still here! Still running those headless boxes?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4