Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ralph@Home

Ralph@Home

Friday, the 29th of August, Ralph@Home became the 84th project where AMD Users broke the 1 Million credits barrier.
    With 84 projects that passed the 1 Million we are currently the 6th team world-wide, with only Seti.USA (110), Seti.Germany (103), L'Alliance Francophone (99), BOINC Synergy (95) and Czech National Team (89) before us. And we're not alone at 6, as our friends from BOINC@Poland are there too with 84 projects at 1 Million.

That is one tough project to crunch. Not for the fact that its work units are long at about 3 hours its because that project rarely puts out work to crunch. But I opened up the allow button and now have nearly 30 Wu's in line up! Much more then I was expecting.

Challenge me, or correct me, but don't ask me to die quietly.

…Pursuit is always hard, capturing is really not the focus, it’s the hunt ...

The project also has granted you three crowns after your name -at least in the FreeDC rankings-, would you like to tell the story behind that?
    You donated three times? You were user of the day three times?
    Last edited by Dirk Broer; 09-01-2014 at 12:33 AM.

Actually Dirk no I would not tell what that means and I wish it would be removed...

AMDave is offline Seeker of the exit clause Moderator
    Site Admin
    Crikey!!! nonono. We don't remove the Free-DC (MM) Triple Crown of honour. nonono
    They should mean that you are a freakin legend.
    I have asked for the current criteria here:
    http://www.free-dc.org/forum/showthr...ghlight=crowns
    Last edited by AMDave; 09-02-2014 at 08:48 AM.
    . . . . . ___
    . . . . . . .\___/\______
    . . . . . . . \__AMD___\\__
    ---------------------------------------------

Holy Smokes Batman (Thanks AMDave) I am Legend ! Did you hear that ?

OK let me make this Clear! AMDusers is my team, I will not leave for any reason But I am not legend. I donated funds to get the freaky stats back up more then 8 years ago! So the crowns are from a donation to support my stats habit. Not that I have reached the threshold that AMDave has proclaimed I have reached. Which is impossible since I have not gotten enough credits in any field to reach that level of TeraBoks! There Dirk I have handed you the truth so help me god!
    Last edited by Nflight; 09-02-2014 at 01:11 PM. Reason: Told the Truth about the three crowns !!!

I am glad to have raised the question

I like the fact that we reached 1,000,000 points in 84 projects. I would love ot reach that level in all the projects but as you know the difficulty is getting everyone to have the facility to crunch enough data to reach that fortification. I wonder if we can rent Poor Boy's herd for a day or two per project?

I have many machines currently idle do to my budget limits and would consider this for our team members especially during my cold winter months. I do believe I will be hitting WCG pretty hard for the next project badge, but I don't think running everything will be in the picture on my current budget.

today the number is 85 CONVECTOR reached 1,000,000 points yesterday

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast