Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ralph@Home

The problem with Ralph is that the project has always been intermittent. Sometimes 3 months between a couple thousand work units. Then nothing for another 3 months. But this is the first time that hordes of work units are available and for more then one day. Who knows if this agenda will last, unlikely because of their history but you never know this time they may stay up for a longer duration. How long no one knows!

Challenge me, or correct me, but don't ask me to die quietly.

…Pursuit is always hard, capturing is really not the focus, it’s the hunt ...

If anyone fancies the sheer lottery that is the Lattice Project: we need just another few thousand credits to cross yet another 1 million credits mark there....

I never manage to get any Lattice Project tasks. Been trying for years.

Getting is one thing, managing to finish one is another...

Like I figured the Ralph project has shut down. They are still allowing people to finish their existing project work but the connection to the main server is now showing 24 hours. I may be wrong but it looks like we are back to waiting for the next batch once more!

Challenge me, or correct me, but don't ask me to die quietly.

…Pursuit is always hard, capturing is really not the focus, it’s the hunt ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12