Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WCG 10th Birthday Challenge

WCG 10th Birthday Challenge

For Nov 16th to Nov 25th 2014 SETI.Germany is arranging a challenge at World Community Grid on the occasion of the grids tenth birthday: the 10th Birthday Challenge.

We would like to invite AMD USERS to participate in the challenge and hope that your team and many members of your team will be joining and participting this event.
    !!Be aware, only your WCG-Team-Captain can join your team to the challenge!!

More information and statistics regarding the challenge can be found here http://www.seti-germany.de/wcg/10th_...e.html?lang=en

On the occasion of the 10th birthday, in addition to the overall rankings there will be sub-project rankings available too!

Your participation is very much appreciated.

Many Greetings: Terminator

I plan on being there

I am making the date a fixture in my schedule, Thanks Terminator!

Challenge me, or correct me, but don't ask me to die quietly.

…Pursuit is always hard, capturing is really not the focus, it’s the hunt ...

We are enrolled.

With a bit of luck I can get my MCM Emerald and FAAH Sapphire at this challenge

I should be ready to try and heat my house with computers when this race starts

Last edited by Dirk Broer; 10-30-2014 at 12:00 AM. Reason: Stupid me did not read the small print on Seti.Germany...

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Broer View Post
    With a bit of luck I can get my MCM Emerald and FAAH Sapphire at this challenge
    For Nov 16th to Nov 25th I can go all-out on FAAH, the emerald MCM is in the pocket. Bronze UGM is in the making too and should be reached before the 16th.

Very nice dirk it is fun to have new goals and work on them during races. I'm cutting back after working with ramjet to get our 10 year in UGM and 100 in FAAH. We are now working on pushing mcm up to 100 and cep2 to 50 years(slower pace for me after the last electric bill). Then we should be able work on UGM 50 and 100. We are looking to get a few more 100 year badges before the older projects finish up. I'm debating on heating with the new rig this winter over other heat sources.

Heating-wise: You can always try to replace your FX-8350s with FX-9590s...Terry might have some left-over HD 6850s and HD 6870s too...
    Last edited by Dirk Broer; 11-03-2014 at 11:33 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast