Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DNA has badges now!

DNA has badges now!

My signature suddenly sprouted a DNA badge at the right end!
    DNA@Home is transitioning to a sub-project of Citizen Science Grid. DNA@Home workunits will be sent out from the Citizen Science Grid project. You can link your DNA@Home account to your account on Citizen Science Grid so it will continue to gain credit for completing DNA@Home workunits on Citizen Science Grid by visiting the link accounts webpage.
    Last edited by Dirk Broer; 09-29-2014 at 04:21 PM.

I reattached to the project, What you will notice is the project is no longer called DNA@home, its called "Citizen Science grid"... There is a selector that you can choose which projects you want to run under the computing preferences of your account.

Challenge me, or correct me, but don't ask me to die quietly.

…Pursuit is always hard, capturing is really not the focus, it’s the hunt ...

There's a team of nine AMD Users for Citizen Science Grid at this moment (Monday morning 01:31, September 29, 2014)...
    • All of the four members that have points for Wildlife@Home have their account integrated in Citizen Science Grid -an automated move.
    • Of the fourteen members that have points for DNA@Home we miss Liuqyn, velociraptor01, Ciceronian, sentient_life, lazykiller, Dr Iggy and Veulo.
    • Of the thirteen members that have points for SubsetSum@Home we miss NeoGen, sentient_life, jason1478963, MichaelMuench, lazykiller, Veulo and LeonardoXIV.

You can link your DNA@Home or SubsetSum@Home account to your account on Citizen Science Grid so it will continue to gain credit for completing DNA@Home workunits -or eventual new SubsetSum@Home workunits- on Citizen Science Grid by visiting the link accounts webpage.
    Last edited by Dirk Broer; 10-02-2014 at 03:14 PM.

AMDave is offline Seeker of the exit clause Moderator
    Site Admin
    Make that 9.
    I'll take rank 5 since B Johansson has caught and passed me.
    . . . . . ___
    . . . . . . .\___/\______
    . . . . . . . \__AMD___\\__
    ---------------------------------------------

Welcome AMDave!

If we're in need for more credit we can always try to wake Liuqyn, NeoGen and/or sentient_life!
    Last edited by Dirk Broer; 10-02-2014 at 11:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Broer View Post
    Welcome AMDave! If we're in need for more credit we can always try to wake Liuqyn, NeoGen and/or sentient_life!
    Wake up guys! We've been overtaken by BOINC Synergy!
    We might need lazykiller and Veulo as well to join their old accounts in order to get near the #1 spot...

I sent two private messages to Lazykiller and Velociraptor inviting them to sign up and convert their DNA over to Citizens Grid...

PM NeoGen as well, he's got half a million of SubsetSum credits!

I did I hope he responds....

NeoGen is offline AMD Users Alchemist Moderator
    Site Admin
    I'm sorry for the late reply. I'm in there now!

That is an interesting umbrella project, they gathered those three and have Milkyway@home as affiliate too. (but not counting to the stats yet at least).

I logged in with my account and linked to the projects, then I noticed I wasn't part of a team so I joined AMD Users... should I have joined the Team first and then linked the accounts to get the credits or does it not matter the order?

Anyway... it's nice when you suddenly join a project and you are instantly #2 on the Team

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast