Thread: Bitcoin Utopia News

AMDave is offline Seeker of the exit clause Moderator
    Site Admin

Bitcoin Utopia News

cgminer-neoscrypt_9 in beta test
    If you want to run cgminer-neoscrypt_9 application at the moment, you need to enable test applications in your project settings. This application should replace sgminer application, because it supports neoscrypt.

It is a GPU app for OpenCL ATI and Nvidia GPUs.

Henri.

More...

Hi, i still alive :D

saw something strange in the statistics... some people flying away :-O
    Dirk explain me this project on Facebook en today i order a Rockminer New R-Box 110GH/s :D
    I make an account on this project and now i'm asking me how to set the project settings.
    Allow CPU, GPU --> no or yes ??
    Greetz,
    Chris

You can choose to select only the 20+ GH/s ASIC applications (but the Rockminer may be able to crunch the lower speed ASIC apps too, and if so, astonishingly fast) and do not need to bother with CPU and/or GPU for Bitcoin Utopia

I'll try if i have it.... hope there are no problems with my older Boinc version... last Boinc update i do ( 2 years ago ? ) i got problems wit milkyway... so i downgrade and never touch Boinc again :-p
    Greetz,
    Chris

Better upgrade to 7.4.27, gives no problems with MilkyWay -on my boxen at least...
    Then again, I'm crunching MilkyWay using a HD 4770 and a HD 4850 at the moment, both boxen under Win7 using the AMD legacy driver.
    Last edited by Dirk Broer; 12-22-2014 at 09:55 PM.

Upgrade boinc to the latest. To run the ASIC allow GPU . Run the 20 GH/S tasks as all ASICs have a tendency to lock when being constantly cycled on / off. They are designed to run constantly and running 1.6 GH/s or 333 MH/s tasks will just enhance this tendency.
    Last edited by alez [ TSBT Pirate ]; 12-23-2014 at 01:57 AM.