Thread: POEM@home News

AMDave is offline Seeker of the exit clause Moderator
    Site Admin

POEM@home News

POEM++ 2.17 Released
    The new POEM@HOME version is now live. Both CPU and OpenCL versions have been updated.
    In combination with the release, we also started three new types of GPU work units. Special thanks go to Vladimir Tankovich, whose GPU code made this possible.
    Important: If you configured your client to run multiple GPU jobs on a single ATI card, jobs may fail. We are still investigating in this case. If you get this error, please adjust your settings to only run one POEM job per GPU in the meantime.

Die neue POEM@HOME Version ist jetzt verfügbar, sowohl in CPU-, als auch OpenCL-Version.
    In diesem Zusammenhang haben wir drei neue Arten von GPU Work Units gestartet. Besonderer Dank geht an Vladimir Tankovich, dessen GPU code das erst möglich gemacht hat.
    Wichtig: Auf Rechnern, die dazu konfiguriert wurden mehrere GPU Jobs auf einer einzelnen ATI Grafikkarte laufen zu lassen, kann es zu Fehlern kommen. Wir suchen immernoch nach der Ursache dafür. Wenn der Fehler auftritt, hilft in der Zwischenzeit nur eine Beschränkung auf jeweils einen POEM Job pro GPU mittels Konfigurationsdatei.

More...

Poem as of 2 hours ago is now OFFLINE.... Anyone know anything more than be patient and wait for them to return. In the mean time I have 3 days of crunching till my GPU is out of WU's! Maybe back to Moo Wrapper!

Challenge me, or correct me, but don't ask me to die quietly.

…Pursuit is always hard, capturing is really not the focus, it’s the hunt ...

POEM must of had a fur ball caught some where it should not have been. They are up and taking and giving new work units! Yea !!!

Challenge me, or correct me, but don't ask me to die quietly.

…Pursuit is always hard, capturing is really not the focus, it’s the hunt ...

Funny units, must be made by MicroSoft. The last % takes longer than the 99 before....