Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: New Project - Van Der Waerdon Numbers

I agree Nflight the number of errors happening in the tasks now is worrying. I wonder what caused the problems? It was OK at the start for me.

NeoGen is offline AMD Users Alchemist Moderator
    Site Admin
    They might be trying to fix it, I've looked through mine and I have a lot of bad ones too, but I see that mixed in the lot there's a number of WUs being cancelled by the server.

I hope they fixed it as I've turned the battle fleet towards it.

Out of a total number of 318 WUs I got 220 valid, 60 being proccessed, 24 errors and 14 awaiting validation.
    Three of the 'errors' were in fact annulled by the server.
    Last edited by Dirk Broer; 03-17-2015 at 12:04 PM. Reason: annulated=furnished with or composed of rings...

AMDave is offline Seeker of the exit clause Moderator
    Site Admin
    It looks like most of the bad eggs have been removed.
    Up until 2 days ago it was lots of "error"
    Yesterday it was lots of "invalid"
    My success rate has shot up today.
    YMMV
    Last edited by AMDave; 03-18-2015 at 09:43 AM.
    . . . . . ___
    . . . . . . .\___/\______
    . . . . . . . \__AMD___\\__
    ---------------------------------------------

As soon as the Universe Project runs out of Work Units, I will return to this project!

Challenge me, or correct me, but don't ask me to die quietly.

…Pursuit is always hard, capturing is really not the focus, it’s the hunt ...

Hey guys let's see if we can be first team to reach 1M

Quote Originally Posted by vaughan View Post
    Hey guys let's see if we can be first team to reach 1M
    As soon as the Need for Speed-II challenge has ended -tonight, actually Friday morning 01:00 here- I'll step up my efforts!
    Last edited by Dirk Broer; 03-19-2015 at 07:26 PM. Reason: Saturday -> Friday

I reset Universe@home because the system locked up my computer. With that I open the gates of this project so I am back. I will work to reach 100,000 on my end of the 1M goal. The only problem with this project is that it automatically shuts down the GPU and runs all 8 processors. That is not exactly how I like to run my computer, I like it all producing sufficient output and churning out some great numbers. If anyone knows how to get this quirk to cease please come forward with a solution?

As a second note I captured myself at reaching #14th overall, that is something that does not happen to a one machine operator, just about ever!
    Last edited by Nflight; 03-19-2015 at 12:53 PM. Reason: missed a leter or tw in my grammar fail of the day

OK So here I am barking more info, its one of those days! Lots going on in many different areas!

I forgot how much you crunch till you see actual rise in stats, gaining validation pending status till my hair falls out or I turn ancient - you know like Egyptian mummy's rise from the grave thinking. Please project validate my work units before I exhaust my life here, Geez Louise this is killing me with so much excitement I might just have to step away from this terminal and lose it. Wait I can't lose it I am a leader, we are strong and what am I rambling about again. Wow what a day! Its been one of those days.

On a lighter side of things I found a property to have my project work from; the building was built in 1851. Pretty stoked about this location, more later!

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast