Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: New Project - Van Der Waerdon Numbers

I am starting to feel the ground shake, and the dust is swirling behind me. Could it be the situation has reversed and the big bad wolf is coming to blow down my house, or at least run me over in a great big hurry? I wonder.... !

Challenge me, or correct me, but don't ask me to die quietly.

…Pursuit is always hard, capturing is really not the focus, it’s the hunt ...

It is just piglet, in his house on wheels with attached rocket engines.

Your rocket engines are awfully noisy, I think your afterburners are going to melt if you don't ease off the throttle a bit! Piglet play nice

NeoGen is offline AMD Users Alchemist Moderator
    Site Admin
    I've been away since yesterday, it appears I missed a lot over here. So is the race over and Daniel won? or is the race now on to catch Daniel? Or are you guys still after me?

I don't think I can catch up to Daniel, he's got a whole lot of crunchers there.

Maybe we should PM Daniel to invite him to join our forum?

EDIT:
    PM sent to Daniel.
    Last edited by vaughan; 03-22-2015 at 06:54 AM. Reason: private msg sent to Daniel at 123numbers.org

Quote Originally Posted by NeoGen View Post
    I've been away since yesterday, it appears I missed a lot over here. Or are you guys still after me?
    We are coming for you NeoGen Just you wait While Dirk and I pass you, you lollygagger !

400 points Dirk that is all that is left at this moment. The earth is shaking Piglet... I can feel the rumble now. I am blinded by the light of the silvery moon; no wait that's piglet mooning me as he zooms past me on his way to catch NeoGen !

Honk, Oink, Meep-Meep, ¡Ándale! ¡Ándale! ¡Arriba! ¡Arriba! ¡Epa! ¡Epa! ¡Epa! Yeehaw!

Quote Originally Posted by vaughan View Post
    Maybe we should PM Daniel to invite him to join our forum?

EDIT:
    PM sent to Daniel.
    I do hope he answers your PM. At the moment you can not react in the VDW forum because it creates the error:
    "The requested URL /forum_reply.php?thread=15 was not found on this server" at http://www.123numbers.org/forum_reply.php%3Fthread%3D15

I am running into troubles because I have added the project into my BAM! account and BAM! still points to VDW, while new work is only handed out by 123numbers...
    -at least while you're working under BAM! that is...
    Last edited by Dirk Broer; 03-22-2015 at 05:23 PM.

Daniel friended me through the project I then sent a private message asking him to visit our Forum with a link to the introduce yourself link as an added bonus come here first sign. I also mentioned the PM from Vaughan as a friendly gesture I suggested he bring Dad along for a look see. Remember gentlemen he is only in middle school, so he is a youngster is all probably not even 13 yrs of age!

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast