Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Computer help

Well.....I seem to have fixed it...something was odd about how the reset button felt, so I pulled the reset button wires off the board and pushed the on button... I was greeted with a post beep !! I'm using the new Asus board and just reinstalled my 1090t processor last night and that's ok too. I was running Win7 and got the Win10 upgrade yesterday too, seems ok so far, thanks for the help guys, I ran some SETI wu's yesterday too
    It's good to be back

Quote Originally Posted by BlackAdder View Post
    I'm using the new Asus board and just reinstalled my 1090t processor last night and that's ok too.
    Now that's good news! Congratulations, that's one mighty fine CPU with six real cores. Welcome back -and merry Xmas too!

:-) Good news on your repair! I just suffered a mobo failure with the usb circuit. Looking to get an asus board. Unless I make a detout for an amd 6-core. I'm glad things turned out okay for you!! Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas all

AMDave is offline Seeker of the exit clause Moderator
    Site Admin
    Good tidings BlackAdder
    . . . . . ___
    . . . . . . .\___/\______
    . . . . . . . \__AMD___\\__
    ---------------------------------------------

Best wishes for the Festive Season fellow crunchers of the mighty AMD Users team.

G'day and welcome back BlackAdder.

Merry Christmas BlackAdder & may you have a Wondrous and Bountiful New Year !

Challenge me, or correct me, but don't ask me to die quietly.

…Pursuit is always hard, capturing is really not the focus, it’s the hunt ...

Merry Christmas all. We are glad to hear the repair wasn't a costly one.

Its the Day after New Years Day, seems while drinking/purging veins of Blood momentarily,and probing the internet I let my mind usher in new work units from a project I was thinking about. NO I wasn't actually desiring to run. Oops this morning after getting onto the scene of the visible reduction in serious output. I seem to have drank more alcohol content then I desired and actually flipped open the gates of Szatki, Let me just say oops!

And I am now dwindling down those Work units as return once again to Asteroids. Thank God I only drink/dribble like that once a year...

The recourse is that I don't remember opening those gates, I do remember that I never left my house, so no chance of violating any laws other then possibly waking neighbors as I now have a black and blue toe, I am sure I whaled out a good verbal exclamation of verbiage __JBOYTFHHBP*)&%F that was less desired but relieved the pain I must have placed my foot into.

Happy New Years Folks
    Last edited by Nflight; 01-02-2016 at 04:30 PM.

Challenge me, or correct me, but don't ask me to die quietly.

…Pursuit is always hard, capturing is really not the focus, it’s the hunt ...

Quote Originally Posted by Nflight View Post
    The recourse is that I don't remember opening those gates, I do remember that I never left my house, so no chance of violating any laws other then possibly waking neighbors as I now have a black and blue toe, I am sure I whaled out a good verbal exclamation of verbiage __JBOYTFHHBP*)&%F that was less desired but relieved the pain I must have placed my foot into.
    You should leave those bear traps where they belong...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast