Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Team rac?

Team rac?

Guys, I've noticed that in leiden classsical our team rac is as wrong as it can be. it sits at 81 or something credits, while our #1 member there has an rac of 600+ credits. should we contact leiden about this issue? because its keeping our team from the 10th place or so.

Frederic: those stats that you see are static, Keithw1975 has not crunched on the project in some time. If he would suddenly start up crunching his actual up to date scores would be considerably less, almost zero. The RAC score is only for those people crunching on that project right this moment. So the actual score you see in the stats on the main web site are true. What is being displayed on the teams web page is what score each Team Mate had when they turned the project off.
    I hope this explains a little better what you are seeing!

Challenge me, or correct me, but don't ask me to die quietly.

…Pursuit is always hard, capturing is really not the focus, it’s the hunt ...

I use Bok's Free-DC Stats and Willy's BOINCstats to see what's really happening.

Bok's Leiden

Willy's Leiden

Frederic is top cruncher on the project

now i get it! i've started leiden to nag a friend of mine. he's trying to convince me to join dutch power cows but he isnt successful i want to overtake him, but its gonna take me a while to get there... he's got about 18000 credits now. http://www.boincstats.com/stats/user...leiden&id=2266 those are his stats but if i manage to beat him he's gonna be so pissed off

PO-ing a friend by way of competition is always a good way to get the best out of them. Tends to make everyone rise to the challenge.

he's going to switch projects this weekend or so. he's in the subteam called team switch (guess what they do :p ) too bad he doesnt give me a chance to catch him. next project is ogr i think, maybe i'll join that then

Another milestone: today I reached 200k with Leiden Classical! Pity Boinc Stats lags behind...
    Last edited by Dirk Broer; 10-22-2011 at 10:41 AM. Reason: I am not Brogers

NeoGen is offline AMD Users Alchemist Moderator
    Site Admin
    I already see it on your sig! Congrats Dirk!

Leiden is one of those projects I wished they had GPU apps... but then again I kinda wish they all had!

Nice going Dirk. Leiden is not a very good payer of cobblestones so to reach 200K is a big achievement. Well done!

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Broer View Post
    Another milestone: today I reached 200k with Leiden Classical! Pity Boinc Stats lags behind...
    And today I reached the 300k. Getting closer to the top 150 world-wide...
    Last edited by Dirk Broer; 02-05-2011 at 05:09 PM. Reason: One signature is more than enough

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast